Resurrection Duel Academy
Battle City V2: Cannon placement and bonds beyond time? SIjvTNq
Resurrection Duel Academy
Battle City V2: Cannon placement and bonds beyond time? SIjvTNq

Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dueling - Fun - Competition - Tours - Games - Chat

HomeRDA's PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle City V2: Cannon placement and bonds beyond time?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
megavipersnake

Kuriboh Brown

Battle City V2: Cannon placement and bonds beyond time? Empty
megavipersnake

YGOPro Name : megavipersnake

DN Name : megavipersnake

Dueling Points : 100

Skill Points : 00
BT Record : 0-0
Events Count : 0 Events Won.

PostSubject: Battle City V2: Cannon placement and bonds beyond time? Battle City V2: Cannon placement and bonds beyond time? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 11:44 pm#1

I am currently constructing (as in creating cards not the actually writing process) that follows OC insert into the events of Duel Monsters from Duelist Kingdom to the certain Event. I want to follow the Cannon as closely as possible and I found something  interesting to "write out" but I find it difficult to place it mainly Battle City V2. It was  stated and even on the wiki there was a second version of Battle City that Yugi also won. If you could recal the last episode of GX weither or not that petculair event happened is up for debate tough in mind it could be part of Timeloop or that it was a dream. But this is beside the point.

Now if you guys watched the Movie Bonds Beyond time there is a photo of Yugi being handed a trophy by Pegasus when he won (If you watch the movie you would know what "really" happens.

If you follow the Japanesse Dub of Yu-Gi-Oh then you know this movie is Cannon because of the Character Paradox appearing in the Anime (While 4 Kids cut this completely out).

My question here is can we really assume that Battle City V2 happened after Grand Championship?

Also considering that the movie was cannon in the context of 5DS paradox could this haven been the same Tournament? Yes it was hosted by Pegasus (I assume he is the orginasor (maybe working together with Kaiba Corp but that would be kind of a stretch) since he handed out the Trophy) but in my Oppinion the timeplacement kind of makes sense. I know that Pegasus had the Millenium Eye but I take that as an animation mistake.
Back to top Go down
LoudFist

Events Organizer

LoudFist

Custom Title : blank

YGOPro Name : LoudFist

DN Name : LoudFist

Dueling Points : 4665

Skill Points : 398
BT Record : 52-59
Events Count : 5 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: Battle City V2: Cannon placement and bonds beyond time? Battle City V2: Cannon placement and bonds beyond time? EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 8:00 am#2

I saw the original anime and movie so long ago I don't really remember the events or their order for that matter.

However, you can pretty much fit your BC2 anywhere you like. Since chronological order is not Yu-Gi-Oh's most prominant strenght, or 2nd or 3rd.
Back to top Go down

Battle City V2: Cannon placement and bonds beyond time?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1