YGOPro Name : gunsmaker

DN Name : gunsmaker

Dueling Points : 600

Skill Points : 00
BT Record : 0-0
Events Count : 0 Events Won.
Madolche October 2013 Decklist Empty

PostSubject: Madolche October 2013 Decklist Madolche October 2013 Decklist EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 4:04 pm#1

heres my irl madolche deck (october 2013 list), and this is not a netdecking list. Smile

Madolche October 2013 Decklist PEvmn1q

i made 42 instead 40 on purpose, the main focus is to OTK as soon as possible, and i made it semi-antimeta just in case it cant do OTK and for slowing opponent to do OTK.

i'm still rockie with madolche, but i give you reason why i put the card in the deck.
Explanation :
Main Deck :
1 Redox : mostly earth monster, and its second effects "alternate monster reborn", and lastly it has 3000 def for "stalling". i put 1 coz i think 1 is enough.
1 Madolche Puddingcess : this is the one of madolche card i cant ignore, even it has low atk, but it has ability to destroy 1 opponent card when its battles with a monster. to summon it is not very hard, you can summon it for free from deck when you have madolche tiaramisu and madolche ticket on the field by using both effects, you can summon it for free from your hand if you have madolche mewfeuille in your hand, and if you have redox in your hand, just discard her with redox and summon her from grave. i put 1 coz its recyclable, if she got banished by opponent, just let it go Smile
3 Madolche Messengelato, 3 Madolche Hootcake, and 3 Madolche Mewfeuille : the core of this deck, nothing more to say. i put it 3 each to make the combo faster.
2 Madolche Magileine : its madolche version of "The Agent of Mystery - Earth", can add any madolche monster from your deck when its normal summoned. i put 2 coz its a monster not a spell and 1 is too little.
1 Madolche Cruffssant : he is the LV 3 madolche monster that (currently) has highest atk (with its eff), if Madolche Chateau is on the field, minimum atk he can get is 2300, i'm using it not for beating opponent monster, but it helps alot to OTK (it can increase its level to 4 to do another xyz). i put it 1 coz it cant special summon itself or other madolche monster or cant search other madolche cards, and its recycable even if its bainished (via leviair).
2 Spell Striker : for boosting combos, i put 2 coz i've tried 3 but its too many and 1 is too little.
2 Cardcar D and 2 Maxx "C" : feeder for Madolche Hootcake and its effect to let you draw more. i put it 2 each coz i think 2 is enough.

Spells :
2 Instant Fusion : same as Spell Striker.
1 Reinforcement of The Army : mainly for searching Spell Striker.
1 Dark Hole and 2 Mystical Space Typhoon : Staples.
2 Forbidden Lance : i can say its staples too.
2 Madolche Ticket and 2 Madolche Chateau : one of the core cards, i put 2 to make 2 empty space for another cards, and its recyclable (via Madolche Tiaramisu).

Traps :
1 Madolchepalooza : Spawner, but its very rare to use it even i have a chance to use it, i prefer do usual combos. i put 1 coz its searchable and recyclable (forgot mentioning the Madolche Ticket and Madolche Chateau is searchable and recyclable too), this card is helpful sometimes, so i cant put it off.
1 Bottomless Traphole, 1 Compulsory Evacuational Device, 1 Solemn warning : Staples.
2 Dimensional Prison, 2 Fiendish Chain : i can say its staples too.
2 Trap Stun : to make sure the OTK is not be disturbed by opponent's traps.

Extra Deck :
2 Fusionist : its earth lv 3 beast fusion monster, nothing more to say, 2 coz Instant Fusion is 2 too.
1 Number 39: Utopia, 1 Gagaga Cowboy, 1 Maestroke, 1 Blackship of Corn, 1 Abyss Dweller, 1 Zenmaines : Staples
3 Madolche Tiaramisu, 2 Leviair, 2 MX-Saber Invoker : The core of XYZ monster.

Side Deck :
Mostly for Antimeta plays.

so, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
RsS

Admin

RsS

Custom Title : Cakes Emperor

YGOPro Name : RsS.YuGi

DN Name : RsS.YuGi

Dueling Points : 16.445

Skill Points : 378
BT Record : 10-0
Events Count : 10

PostSubject: Re: Madolche October 2013 Decklist Madolche October 2013 Decklist EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 7:00 pm#2

looks fun, I'd for sure cut it to 40 cards since I'm not really convinced why you're running it at 42 xD
some card choices are interesting like redox, dunno if it works >.> but overall good deck : )
Back to top Go down
http://www.resurrectionacademy.org
gunsmaker

Kuriboh Brown

gunsmaker

Custom Title : Queen of the Night

YGOPro Name : gunsmaker

DN Name : gunsmaker

Dueling Points : 600

Skill Points : 00
BT Record : 0-0
Events Count : 0 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: Madolche October 2013 Decklist Madolche October 2013 Decklist EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 3:01 am#3

RsS.YuGi wrote:
looks fun, I'd for sure cut it to 40 cards since I'm not really convinced why you're running it at 42 xD
some card choices are interesting like redox, dunno if it works >.> but overall good deck : )
i run 42 coz i have 2 maxx "C" and 2 cardcar d (minimum free 6 draw), and i have deck thinner like ROTA, Hootcake, Magileine, Ticket, and Invoker, so i think 42 is not really a problem.

Redox has good performance at this deck, if you want synchro play you can put in T.G. Striker to SS star or another synchros (lv 8-11 with help of veiler), but the main reason i put it is the second effect "alternate monster reborn"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Madolche October 2013 Decklist EmptyMadolche October 2013 Decklist Empty

PostSubject: Re: Madolche October 2013 Decklist Madolche October 2013 Decklist Empty#4

Back to top Go down

Madolche October 2013 Decklist

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1