YGOPro Name : DuelOni

DN Name : DuelOni

Dueling Points : 100

Skill Points : 00
BT Record : 0-0
Events Count : 0 Events Won.
Multi-Verse:Anticipation  Empty

Multi-Verse:Anticipation  Empty
PostSubject: Multi-Verse:Anticipation Multi-Verse:Anticipation  EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:48 am#1

I'm sure some or you have been waiting for the first Role Play on this site, and I plan on bringing you that very thing shortly. First, lets discuss a bit of what to expect.

The Breakdown!

The upcoming role play will be what is known as a "Multi-Verse Tournament," which is a collection of anime character all competing towards the same goal, which is victory of course. Who knows who all might show up! In fact that part is up to you, the players and whom you decide to bring along. As for the games, that will be discussed shortly but for now just know that ass crazy as this sounds, there will be some rules, also discussed in a separate thread which I will host and provide a link to in this topic. Things might get crazy, what with all the Kamehameha's and Rasengans flying around but I can promise one thing, it will be FUN!

The Games!

Ok, well this part is hard to discuss. Let's just say there 2 reasons I cannot disclose to much information about this topic. 1: I'm tired; and this RP set up has taken it's toll on me in terms of what to present to all of you, as well as typing all this up. Meaning of course, some of the games I'M STILL DECIDING ON! However I can tell you I have an idea of a pool of games I am willing to host and it will not take long before I decide what handful to allow in this tournament. 2. I will not reveal such information specifics due to the fact it could give certain players an edge. Just know you will know which games you will be playing BEFORE you sign up for them, as in some situation there may or may not be teams. But here's a hint. If any of you have seen the anime "One Piece," imagine the Davy Back fights, and that's a bit what this is going to be like. If you have not seen that anime, then imagine the Olympic games.

The Rules!

http://www.resurrectionacademy.org/t638-multi-verse-rules#4882

The Players!

http://www.resurrectionacademy.org/t636-multi-verse-character-sign-up

Ventriloquist - Sasuke Uchiha

Ultrabam1997 - Momotaros

Awekingster - Shi-Woon Yi

Diasuke-Aniki - Shiro

Mr.Awesome - Zuko
Back to top Go down

Multi-Verse:Anticipation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top