Online Interview #1 RsS.YuGi Empty

YGOPro Name : Shade

Dueling Points : 100

Skill Points : 00
BT Record : 0-0
Events Count : 0 Events Won.

PostSubject: Online Interview #1 RsS.YuGi Online Interview #1 RsS.YuGi EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:12 pm#1

Online Interview #1: RsS.YuGi

So I was there on the RDA chatbox trying to get my hamachi to work when - "This File does not exist". Dammit, I guess I have to try and do this without hamachi I think to myself. And then it hits me, lets do the interview on DN! So I log on to DN and we then start the interview.

Re-incarnation: Now lets start the interview

RsS.Yugi: Alright :3

Re-incarnation: So RsS how do you feel about having the interview for the Online Magazine?

RsS.Yugi: Well, it's an interesting thing. I'd love to have such things in RDA since I like to communicate with RDA members a LOT, and I feel this helps with it.

Re-incarnation: Well I think the RDA member will enjoy reading this don't you? So RsS what inspired you into making RDA?

RsS.Yugi: RDA isn't my first community to start off. I had many others but they've failed due to owners problem.. always. But to talk about RDA. My main reason to create this academy is to give fun as a first and to make sure every member of RDA to enjoy their stay with us. As a secondary goal of RDA, I'm aiming to make it one of the best academies around YGO online world

Re-incarnation: Well, I am sure many people would agree that you are a very good admin anyways lets start off about YGO

RsS.Yugi: ok. Razz

Re-incarnation: How were you first introduced to YGO?

RsS.Yugi: Well, first it was the Anime.. Which I was in love with ever since I was a little child. Then I started playing an online game called JTP (Joey The Passion) which was a noobish online-playable game. It was fun at it's time, then I got into knowing YGOPro.. which was hard for me to understand and play at the begning.. but now it's all under my control. In general, I've been YGOing since 2-3 years.

Re-incarnation: Well if you have been playing YGO that long then must have heard and played YO3 am I right?

RsS.Yugi: I have but I've never got much into it.. I've never bought any cards in it. So I was playing with the standard silly cards they had. lol

Re-incarnation: lol the noobish starter deck

RsS.Yugi: yep .. lol

Re-incarnation: Well what do you think about your future to Yu-Gi-Oh?

RsS.Yugi: Hmm. I've never had this question in my mind. Well, I can say I'll be YGOing for the rest of my life since this game is the only game I play online, I'm not much into other games.

RsS.Yugi: YGO for me is like food.

Re-incarnation: So YGO PRO is a buffet?

RsS.Yugi: I guess, lol. If I spend a day without YGOing I feel something's wrong. So yea.. you can call it that.

Re-incarnation: Well back to the interview how do you feel about the way Konami is runnning things? I mean the current Meta, Teir 1 decks, IRL tournaments

RsS.Yugi: First of all we all should understnad that Konami after all is company that's seeking profit. So they will screw things and make those tire1 decks for the cash Razz

Re-incarnation: Well of course their Dragosack sky rocketing with its value

RsS.Yugi: I don't mind the meta, I don't use it (much) I sometimes hate it and call it names.. but oh well after all they are cards in the game.. if you don't like it.. don't play.

Re-incarnation: and Dragon Ruler decks selling at 500 to 600 dollars

RsS.Yugi: Dragon Rulers are the most annoying thing ever.. they are simply silly.

Re-incarnation: well thats the reason Online YGO developed I guess

RsS.Yugi: Prohecy used to be nice and fun and semi balanced.. until they released judgment.. that screwed up things.
Re-incarnation: well same thing with most other decks really Fire Fist until Chicen came out, DW until Grapha came out etc. If you were to name your favourite card and deck what would you say?

RsS.Yugi: That's correct. I guess after all this is how things work in YGO-Konami. Favourite deck .. clearly My GB Fist or what I call fire glads. And card, well.. I'm not sure abou this.. I love many cards so I can't decied which one is my fav.

Re-incarnation: ok back to RDA

RsS.Yugi: k xD

Re-incarnation: How do you feel about RDA as a community?

RsS.Yugi: I'm proud to say that RDA's community is the best comunity I've ever been in. (Almost all) are friendly people and fun and knows how to have a good time.

Re-incarnation: glad to here that well since you are here if you could ask the entire RDA community 1 thing what would you ask?

RsS.Yugi: I'd ask them to give RDA a chance to show them it can be a success. And I'd ask them to be supportive because after all I'm doing all this for them.

Re-incarnation: well then thanks for your time

RsS.Yugi: one last thing. There has been some drama with other acamies I'm not sure how to mention in this interview butreally I'm a friendly person and have nothing against them.

Re-incarnation: Well thanks for your time nd I hope RDA goes far and well between YGO communites

RsS.Yugi: Thanks for the interview, it was fun Razz

Re-incarnation: your welcome

Well Guys there is our first interview. Watch out for the next great interview with Yugi Muto!
Back to top Go down
deathmark

Slifer Red

deathmark

YGOPro Name : deathmark

DN Name : N/A

Dueling Points : 5980

Skill Points : 135
BT Record : 3-1
Events Count : 3

PostSubject: Re: Online Interview #1 RsS.YuGi Online Interview #1 RsS.YuGi EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:59 pm#2

i thought this will be one of my jobs :'(
Back to top Go down
RsS

Admin

RsS

Custom Title : Cakes Emperor

YGOPro Name : RsS.YuGi

DN Name : RsS.YuGi

Dueling Points : 16.445

Skill Points : 378
BT Record : 10-0
Events Count : 10

PostSubject: Re: Online Interview #1 RsS.YuGi Online Interview #1 RsS.YuGi EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:22 pm#3

It was fun, nice work with organizing it Nightshade Razz

@deathmark, you can't do everything you know, so stick to other things >.>
Back to top Go down
http://www.resurrectionacademy.org
deathmark

Slifer Red

deathmark

YGOPro Name : deathmark

DN Name : N/A

Dueling Points : 5980

Skill Points : 135
BT Record : 3-1
Events Count : 3

PostSubject: Re: Online Interview #1 RsS.YuGi Online Interview #1 RsS.YuGi EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:40 pm#4

it was a joke man you take alot of thing seriously !-_-
Back to top Go down
ULTRABAM1997

Kuriboh Brown

ULTRABAM1997

Custom Title : King Moderator

YGOPro Name : YGOPro doesn't work for me. Only DN

DN Name : ULTRABAM1997

Dueling Points : 100

Skill Points : 00
BT Record : 0-0
Events Count : 0 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: Online Interview #1 RsS.YuGi Online Interview #1 RsS.YuGi EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:16 pm#5

Good work to both of you. Keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Online Interview #1 RsS.YuGi EmptyOnline Interview #1 RsS.YuGi Empty

PostSubject: Re: Online Interview #1 RsS.YuGi Online Interview #1 RsS.YuGi Empty#6

Back to top Go down

Online Interview #1 RsS.YuGi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1