Resurrection Duel Academy
Majespecter Deck Guide|July 2015 Format.  SIjvTNq
Resurrection Duel Academy
Majespecter Deck Guide|July 2015 Format.  SIjvTNq

Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dueling - Fun - Competition - Tours - Games - Chat

HomeRDA's PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Majespecter Deck Guide|July 2015 Format.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
RsS

Admin

Majespecter Deck Guide|July 2015 Format.  Empty
RsS

Custom Title : Cakes Emperor

YGOPro Name : RsS.YuGi

DN Name : RsS.YuGi

Dueling Points : 16.445

Skill Points : 378
BT Record : 10-0
Events Count : 10

PostSubject: Majespecter Deck Guide|July 2015 Format. Majespecter Deck Guide|July 2015 Format.  EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:04 am#1

Majespecter Deck Guide|July 2015 Format.  F8W5JqI

- Majespecter Deck Guide -

Introduction:

We see Konami trying to make a strong wind deck! After Yosenju, Majespecters with a huge potential of even hitting the meta. The ability to swarm and search and clean field is amazing. Read more in this guide to know the basics of the arhcetye

NOTE: This guide will be very briefed and talking about only basics. If you have additions to add, please commend bellow!

Overall Look:

The archetype is full supported with spells and traps along aside its own monsters. All their monsters have the ability to search either monster, spell or a trap of their cards. And it's a once per turn thing!

Raccoon searches other Majespecter monsters,Crow searches Majespecter spells,Fox searches Majespecter traps,Cat searches all of the above but during the EP.

Archetype Cards:

Open Spoiler!:

Playing Style

I believe it's very clear on how the archetype plays. You basically start up with searching S/T and set up your field and hand. You gain advantage of Pendulum summoning and searching more and eventually. Leaving your opponent without any monsters and go for the kill.

Supporting Cards

The fact is, this deck can run with many support cards, but for now I'll just talk of what I'd think of as "Basic"

Dracoslayers! The pendulum, the synchro and the XYZ. All work perfectly with this.

Electronic Archfiend: This's an amazing pendulum monster that serves as an S/T removal and then pendulum summoning it to work as a monsters removal. Works perfectly with the deck.

Terraforming: Get your hands quicker on the field spell card

Moon Mirror Shield: The fact is with all those Majespecter additional effect of being immune to things. They only lack the attack power. This spell is the answer to that problem. Works amazing.

Time Magic Hammer: Similar to the reason of running Moon Mirror. It's your choice with what to go.

Other mentions: Rescue Hamster, Genex Ally Birdman. There really are many other support cards that could be listed in here. For now, I'll just finish at this. 

Pros/Cons
Pros:

1. They all have search ability.
  2. Protected against card effects.
  3. Huge crowd control. They can banish, return, destroy, bounce, counter/negate!

Cons:

1. Low ATK/DEF
  2. Weak to anti pendulum cards that will mostly be lurching in the side deck.

I know I didn't cover all what could be in here. I'll let you decide and figure out somethings you're own!

DeckList

This's NOT something you should be restricted by, it's what I've been testing and working fine with me. Make sure to build your own version! But use this as a draft. 

Click on the image to make bigger.
Majespecter Deck Guide|July 2015 Format.  TXiP9vl

Download HERE

Back to top Go down
http://www.resurrectionacademy.org
W.O.P.i.E

Kuriboh Brown

W.O.P.i.E

Custom Title : RDA's Guardian

YGOPro Name : W.O.P.i.E

Dueling Points : 250

Skill Points : 05
BT Record : 0-30
Events Count : 0 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: Majespecter Deck Guide|July 2015 Format. Majespecter Deck Guide|July 2015 Format.  EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:56 am#2

i thought maji = chin beat
Back to top Go down
B@TMAN

Teacher

B@TMAN

YGOPro Name : TBD

DN Name : B@T

Dueling Points : 1600

Skill Points : 57
BT Record : 3-0
Events Count : 2 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: Majespecter Deck Guide|July 2015 Format. Majespecter Deck Guide|July 2015 Format.  EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:46 pm#3

my analysis( not trying to make you look bad. its a great article but i think another opinion should be added.) i did try the deck out here and i thought it was good. the archetype by itself is a great and dangerously to keep long to be working. it reminds me of hero beat with gemini spark and e call where all you do is add stuff to your hand.

This archetype is dangerous but the main problem i had was once you lose pendulums them your on your own. they have no pendulum effects so you need to keep adding monsters to your hand and protect your zones. they are so dangerous similar to infernity a bit where you add spell and trap support.

Back to top Go down
Master Marcus

Marcus Rank

Master Marcus

Custom Title : King Of Chaos

YGOPro Name : Master Marcus

DN Name : redshadowknight21

Dueling Points : 3445

Skill Points : 50
BT Record : 0-1
Events Count : 1 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: Majespecter Deck Guide|July 2015 Format. Majespecter Deck Guide|July 2015 Format.  EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 11:23 pm#4

Well mate thats a bit obvious in this deck since its purely pendulum run. What makes the deck full circle is your backrow choices as well as your instictive ability to know when to show restraint. In showing restraint u never actually run out of pendulums unless you just don't draw them. Of course that happens sometimes but this deck is designed to never run out unless you over extend consistently and don't make proper or use properly the backrow choices in your arsenal.
Back to top Go down
Thanako

Teacher

Thanako

YGOPro Name : Thanako

DN Name : Thanako

Dueling Points : 520

Skill Points : 00
BT Record : 0-0
Events Count : -1 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: Majespecter Deck Guide|July 2015 Format. Majespecter Deck Guide|July 2015 Format.  EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 11:47 pm#5

I think you are right, we do need another perspective. This is the deck I've been working on the last couple of days:

Click on the image to make bigger.
Majespecter Deck Guide|July 2015 Format.  E9vfg6a

Overall the deck has a lot of support, and that's great! The issue is that you easily can become overwhelmed by drawing too much of said support, and none of the monsters. It is true that the deck needs 1 or 2 more monsters to really find the balance it needs. This is a deck that is all about trying to read your opponent, only with a couple of things built-in to help you. An ideal hand has you in a position to more than defend yourself, but you do need a little more help.

I've added cards like Blazing Mirror Force and Great Horn of Heaven as supplementary cards in addition to the usual staples. I've also a strict 2-of for the support cards as drawing 3 of them turn 1 is a disaster. You want to search them when you need them, not to brick because of them.

All and all the deck style is essentially to outplay your opponent with your comfy built-in immunities as well as to devistate the opponent's play with your support cards. You have cards that banish, shuffle back into the deck, and that destroy. Since shuffling back into the deck is one of the strongest gameplay mechanics, this card is not a quickplay. You might think that this takes away from usability, but there are cards that have a lot of versatility and can play around simple destruction. A recent example was dueling against Speedroids. The Synchro can just resummon itself the next turn and resume as if nothing had happened. However, the deck is pretty bad at recovery when you shuffle it back.

Tempest is your end-all option for stopping nearly everything that could harm you. It's also useful for resummoning your monster from the Extra Deck to regain its effects in the next turn. The biggest faults in the deck that haven't been explained yet are cards that don't target but can affect your entire board. It is for this reason that if this deck does catch on that you can expect your opponents to side in cards such as Storming Mirror Force, a card that returns all of your cards to hand without targeting or destroying them. As per most decks, it is also weak to the recently unbanned (at least in the TCG) Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier.

The deck is a nightmare in the mirror match, but also lots of fun. You will be relying on your Extra Deck a lot, which makes your monsters vulnerable to the opponent's support, but that goes both ways. It becomes one of the most intense mind games you may ever experience with YGO, be sure to give it a go if the idea interests you! It's almost as fun as Dark World vs Dark World.

Unlike RsS, I've added in Number S39: Utopia the Lightning. This gives a much-needed attack boost to your deck in tight situations, addressing one of the biggest faults with the deck, the low attack. My OCG variant of the deck primarily focuses on the Extra Deck, and so I use cards that are banned in the TCG such as Pot of Avarice to keep the game going as long as possible in a pinch.

The deck definitely has the potential to rise above the rest, and it also creates quite a painful experience for those who don't know how to work around it. It is a lot of fun, but I advise that you think three steps ahead of the opponent, or you will surely lose to them. Even though you can essentially auto-pilot the deck, it takes a lot of skill to actually excel with it, over just being lucky.
Back to top Go down
gunsmaker

Kuriboh Brown

gunsmaker

Custom Title : Queen of the Night

YGOPro Name : gunsmaker

DN Name : gunsmaker

Dueling Points : 600

Skill Points : 00

PostSubject: Re: Majespecter Deck Guide|July 2015 Format. Majespecter Deck Guide|July 2015 Format.  EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 11:38 am#6

nice deck guide, can you make the BLS deck guide? ty Smile
Back to top Go down
Kudo Shinichi

Kuriboh Brown

Kudo Shinichi

YGOPro Name : KUDO

DN Name : Kudo.Shinichi

Dueling Points : 820

Skill Points : 01

PostSubject: Re: Majespecter Deck Guide|July 2015 Format. Majespecter Deck Guide|July 2015 Format.  EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:14 pm#7

What a STUNNING deck guide ... You were and still an awesome duellist @RsS Very Happy 
I think that i'm goi'n to try those majespecter cardz o3o
Back to top Go down
RsS

Admin

RsS

Custom Title : Cakes Emperor

YGOPro Name : RsS.YuGi

DN Name : RsS.YuGi

Dueling Points : 16.445

Skill Points : 378
BT Record : 10-0
Events Count : 10

PostSubject: Re: Majespecter Deck Guide|July 2015 Format. Majespecter Deck Guide|July 2015 Format.  EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:46 pm#8

You're welcome all! Thanks for the feedback too. 

@Thanako your additions are amazing =)
@gunsmaker  I'll try my best to figure those guys out ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.resurrectionacademy.org
Sponsored content

Majespecter Deck Guide|July 2015 Format.  EmptyMajespecter Deck Guide|July 2015 Format.  Empty

PostSubject: Re: Majespecter Deck Guide|July 2015 Format. Majespecter Deck Guide|July 2015 Format.  Empty#9

Back to top Go down

Majespecter Deck Guide|July 2015 Format.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1