YGOPro Name : None.

DN Name : Orichalchemist

Dueling Points : 100

Skill Points : 00
BT Record : 0-0
Events Count : 0 Events Won.
Edmund's Dorm (Slifer) Empty

PostSubject: Edmund's Dorm (Slifer) Edmund's Dorm (Slifer) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:21 am#1

Camouflaged to match every other dorm door in the hall, Edmund's is the 7th to the right, but with a tiny bronze pumpkin knocker. Within, the walls are a dark purple, the carpet is an orange color. 9x9x8 ft. size room, and a small bathroom straight across in the wall opposite of the door, titled orange-white and light orange in a checker board fashion with orange walls. It reminds him of where he grew up. The dorm has (On your right,) a table and chair for food and study, a small shelf of trinkets, odds, ends, other sorts of cards such as Magic The Gathering, tarot, Neopets, Metabots, Duel Masters, Chaotic, etc., and a Tv on a tall stand with one or two game systems beneath several cases for both. The left half  has a wall-matching bed, closet (Filled with a seemingly endless amount of items thanks to magic), a bookshelf full of magic books and mangas (Mostly Rosario + Vampire), and several posters, three of which are Mizore Shirayuki, another of the Rosario + Vampire characters. A mysterious magic hole sits in the wall above the head area of the bed. There isnt much else but a sacred white book, glowing green chained up under the bed, and the ceiling light, decks and cards over the floor, and the slightly open blind of the window on right side of the room. The room is pretty much divided with cards filling the space between. Kick off your shoes and do what ever. But don't touch or peek inside the white book. Or i might have to exterminate you before it's contents are released. +_+ Also feel free to talk to me here or ask me something. Razz Like i said, do what ever, as long as it doesn't annoy me or destroy the place.

/Edmund comes in and takes his shoes off, then with a *snap!* transforms into regular clothing. Jeans, black shirt, black orange jacket. He didn't dare lose his illusion that his face wasn't truly a jack-o-lantern style. He grabbed one of his manga books off the bookshelf and a leftover Poptart and sat on his bed reading old chapters of Rosario./
Back to top Go down
Edmund The Rizen

Kuriboh Brown

Edmund The Rizen

YGOPro Name : None.

DN Name : Orichalchemist

PostSubject: Re: Edmund's Dorm (Slifer) Edmund's Dorm (Slifer) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:25 am#2

Bumping because U-BAM went on a posting spree. >8I
Back to top Go down
WeeDy the Impaler

Kuriboh Brown

WeeDy the Impaler

YGOPro Name : WeeDy the Impaler

DN Name : weedy007

PostSubject: Re: Edmund's Dorm (Slifer) Edmund's Dorm (Slifer) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:17 pm#3

i dont read all that thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edmund's Dorm (Slifer) EmptyEdmund's Dorm (Slifer) Empty

PostSubject: Re: Edmund's Dorm (Slifer) Edmund's Dorm (Slifer) Empty#4

Back to top Go down

Edmund's Dorm (Slifer)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1