Resurrection Duel Academy
Fluffal New Cards! (I collected them all :3) SIjvTNq
Resurrection Duel Academy
Fluffal New Cards! (I collected them all :3) SIjvTNq

Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dueling - Fun - Competition - Tours - Games - Chat

HomeRDA's PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fluffal New Cards! (I collected them all :3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
RsS

Admin

Fluffal New Cards! (I collected them all :3) Empty
RsS

Custom Title : Cakes Emperor

YGOPro Name : RsS.YuGi

DN Name : RsS.YuGi

Dueling Points : 16.445

Skill Points : 378
BT Record : 10-0
Events Count : 10

PostSubject: Fluffal New Cards! (I collected them all :3) Fluffal New Cards! (I collected them all :3) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:44 am#1

Fluffal New Cards! (I collected them all :3) QRuWlTq

Edge Imp Chain
Level 4 DARK Fiend-Type Effect Monster
ATK 1200|DEF 1800

You can only use 1 “Edge Imp Chain” effect per turn, and only once that turn.
(1) When this card declares an attack: Add 1 “Edge Imp Chain” from your Deck to your hand.
(2) If this card is sent from the hand or the field to the Graveyard: You can add 1 “Frightfur” card from your Deck to your hand.

Fluffal New Cards! (I collected them all :3) S8GYxxY

Death Toy Custom / Frightfur Custom
Normal Trap Card
(1) Target 1 “Edge Imp” or “Fluffal” monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it. The Special Summoned monster can be treated as a “Frightfur” monster for a Fusion Summon.

Fluffal New Cards! (I collected them all :3) V62CMwP

Death Toy Chain Sheep / Frightfur Sheep
Level 5 DARK Fiend-Type Fusion Effect Monster
ATK 2000
DEF 2000
1 “Edge Imp Chain” + 1 “Fluffal” monster
If this card attacks or is attacked, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step. If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, or if this card in your possession is destroyed by an opponent’s card effect and sent to your Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card from the Graveyard, and if you do, it gains 800 ATK. You can only use this effect of “Frightfur Sheep” once per turn.

Fluffal New Cards! (I collected them all :3) O2wmbLi

Furnimal Sheep / Fluffal Sheep
Level 2 EARTH Fairy-Type Effect Monster
ATK 400
DEF 800
You can only use the (2) effect of “Fluffal Sheep” once per turn. (1) If you control a “Fluffal” monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). (2) You can return 1 other “Fluffal” monster you control to the hand; Special Summon 1 “Edge Imp” monster from your hand or Graveyard.

Fluffal New Cards! (I collected them all :3) UyXGe5m

Deathtoy Factory / Frightfur Factory
Continuous Spell Card
You can only use each effect of “Frightfur Factory” once per turn.
(1) You can banish 1 “Fusion” or “Polymerization” Spell Card from your Graveyard; Fusion Summon 1 “Frightfur” Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck by using monsters you control or have in your hand as Fusion Materials.
(2) IF this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 of your banished “Frightfur Fusion”; add it to your hand.

Fluffal New Cards! (I collected them all :3) 4hPsf17

Frightfur Fusion
Normal Spell Card
You can only activate 1 “Frightfur Fusion” per turn.
(1) Fusion Summon 1 “Frightfur” monster from your Extra Deck by banishing monsters you control or have in your Graveyard as Fusion Material.

Fluffal New Cards! (I collected them all :3) AlioTjD

Edge Imp DT Modoki
ATK 1300
DEF 1300
(This card is always treated as a “Frightfur” card.) You can only use the effect of “Edge Imp DT Modoki” once per turn.
(1) You can target 1 “Frightfur” Fusion Monster you control or have in your Graveyard; this card’s ATK and DEF becomes the same as that target’s until the end of the turn.

Fluffal New Cards! (I collected them all :3) BfVyTZR

Edge Imp Tomahawk
ATK 1800
DEF 800
You can only use each effect of “Edge Imp Tomahawk” once per turn.
(1) You can send 1 “Edge Imp” monster from your hand to the Graveyard; inflict 800 damage to your opponent.
(2) You can send 1 “Edge Imp” monster from your Deck to the Graveyard, except “Edge Imp Tomahawk”; this card’s name is treated as the same as that sent monster’s name until the end of the turn.

Fluffal New Cards! (I collected them all :3) 4X977l4

Level 7 DARK Fiend-Type Fusion Effect Monster
“Edge Imp Saw” + 1 “Fluffal” monster
Must be Fusion Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can only use the effect of “Frightfur Leo” once per turn. During the turn you activate this card’s effect, this card cannot attack directly.
(1) You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; destroy that opponent’s monster, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster’s original ATK.

Fluffal New Cards! (I collected them all :3) WxeLqzp

Edge Imp Saw
Level 3 DARK Fiend-Type Effect Monster
ATK 500
DEF 1000
When this card is Normal Summoned: You can send 1 "Fluffal" monster from your hand to the Graveyard; draw 2 cards, then place 1 card from your hand on either the top or bottom of the Deck. You can only use this effect of "Edge Imp Saw" once per turn.

Fluffal New Cards! (I collected them all :3) Y9zIX6o

Deathtoy Mad Chimera / Frightfur Mad Chimera
Level 8 DARK Fiend-Type Fusion Effect Monster
ATK 2800
DEF 2000
3 “Frightfur” monsters
Must Fusion Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can only use the (2) effect of “Frightfur Mad Chimera” once per turn.
(1) If this card attacks or is attacked, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step.
(2) When this card destroys an opponent’s monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon that monster to your side of the field, but its ATK becomes halved.
(3) This card gains 300 ATK for each monster you control that is owned by your opponent.

Fluffal New Cards! (I collected them all :3) VdYVJJD

Hougou Sousei / Stitching Reborn
Normal Spell Card
You can only activate 1 “Stitching Reborn” per turn.
(1) Target 1 “Fuffal” or “Frightfur” monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it, but its effects are negated.

Fluffal New Cards! (I collected them all :3) EI7h1j8

Furnimal Crane / Fluffal Crane
Normal Trap Card
(1) When a face-up “Fluffal” monster you control is destroyed by an opponent’s monster’s attack or opponent’s card effect and sent to the Graveyard: Target that destroyed monster; add it to your hand, and if you do draw 1 card.

Original source: http://ygorganization.com

They'll make the next tier list! I can sense it.
What do you guys think Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
http://www.resurrectionacademy.org
Trueking123

Trueking123

Custom Title : Adaptation is Key

YGOPro Name : lilking123

Dueling Points : 3815

Skill Points : 142
BT Record : 0-7
Events Count : 3 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: Fluffal New Cards! (I collected them all :3) Fluffal New Cards! (I collected them all :3) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:25 am#2

rami. just stop it while you have the chance lol
Back to top Go down
Thanako

Teacher

Thanako

YGOPro Name : Thanako

DN Name : Thanako

Dueling Points : 520

Skill Points : 00
BT Record : 0-0
Events Count : -1 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: Fluffal New Cards! (I collected them all :3) Fluffal New Cards! (I collected them all :3) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 5:47 am#3

My OCG deck on the Japanese YGOPro (it already updated) uses Fluffals as a very Xyz-centric deck, mostly because I am not digging the fusions these guys are getting. I also love how whoever translated this insists on using "Death Toy", when it's "Des-Toy", a pun off of "Destroy" as well as "Death Toy". But oh well, it's not like I'm gonna drop my laziness for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fluffal New Cards! (I collected them all :3) EmptyFluffal New Cards! (I collected them all :3) Empty

PostSubject: Re: Fluffal New Cards! (I collected them all :3) Fluffal New Cards! (I collected them all :3) Empty#4

Back to top Go down

Fluffal New Cards! (I collected them all :3)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1