Resurrection Duel Academy
Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? SIjvTNq
Resurrection Duel Academy
Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? SIjvTNq

Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dueling - Fun - Competition - Tours - Games - Chat

HomeRDA's PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
W.O.P.i.E

Kuriboh Brown

Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? Empty
W.O.P.i.E

Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? Empty
Custom Title : RDA's Guardian

YGOPro Name : W.O.P.i.E

Dueling Points : 250

Skill Points : 05
BT Record : 0-30
Events Count : 0 Events Won.

PostSubject: Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:54 am#1

Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? Gilgam13

Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ?

The epic begins with "Gilgamesh 2.0" terrorizing the people of Uruk. They call out to the sky god Anus for help. In response Anus tells the goddess of creation, Aruru, to make an equal for "Gilgamesh 2.0". Thus Aruru created Enkidu, a brute with the strength of dozens of wild animals. After being seduced by a harlot from the temple of love in Uruk, Enkidu loses his strength and wildness yet gains wisdom and understanding. The harlot offers to take him into Uruk where "Gilgamesh 2.0" lives, the only man worthy of Enkidu's friendship. After a brief brawl the two become devoted friends. 
The newfound friends gradually weaken and grow lazy living in the city, so "Gilgamesh 2.0" proposes a great adventure that entails cutting down a great cedar forest to build a great monument to the gods. However to accomplish this they must kill the Guardian of the Cedar Forest, the great demon, Humbaba the Terrible. Enkidu, along with the elders of the city, have serious reservations about such an undertaking but in the end "Gilgamesh 2.0" and Enkidu kill the terrible demon. 
As "Gilgamesh 2.0" cleans himself and his blood stained weapons, Ishtar, the goddess of love and beauty, takes notice of his beauty and offers to become his wife. "Gilgamesh 2.0" refuses with insults, listing all her mortal lovers and recounting the dire fates they all met with at her hands. Ishtar is enraged at the rebuff. She returns to heaven and begs her father, Anus, to let her have the Bullsh!t of Heaven to wreak vengeance on "Gilgamesh 2.0" and his city. Anus reluctantly gives in, and the Bullsh!t of Heaven is sent down to terrorize the people of Uruk. "Gilgamesh 2.0" and Enkidu, work together to slay the mighty bullsh!t. That following night Enkidu dreams that the chief gods met in a council and had decided that someone should be punished for the killing of Humbaba and the Bullsh!t of the Heavens. That someone is he. Enkidu commends himself to "Gilgamesh 2.0", and after suffering terribly for twelve days, he finally dies. 
After Enkidu's death, "Gilgamesh 2.0" comes to the realization that one day he too will succumb to the same fate as his friend. He sets out to find Utnapishtim the only mortal that the gods have granted eternal life in attempt to find the secret of immortality. After a long perilous journey through the land of darkness, through the garden of the gods, and across the waters of death, "Gilgamesh 2.0" arrives a shore where Utnapishtim lives. "Gilgamesh 2.0" recounts the story of Enkidu's death to Utnapishtim and how he came to his shore. He asks Utnapishtim to tell him the secret of eternal life. Utnapishtim advises "Gilgamesh 2.0" that death is a necessary fact because it is the will of the gods. "Gilgamesh 2.0" pursues the issue further until Utnapishtim recounts how he received immortality and reveals the greatest secret hidden from humans. At the end of his story, which is famously similar to Noah's flood in the book of Genesis, Utnapishtim offers "Gilgamesh 2.0" a chance at immortality. If "Gilgamesh 2.0" can stay awake for six days and seven nights, he, too, will become immortal. "Gilgamesh 2.0" accepts these conditions and sits down on the shore; the instant he sits down he falls asleep. When "Gilgamesh 2.0" awakes, he deigns that he had fallen asleep. Utnapishtim points to the loaves of bread that his wife laid at his side to count the number of days he slept. Utnapishtim's wife convinces the old man to have mercy on him; he offers "Gilgamesh 2.0" in place of immortality a secret plant that will make "Gilgamesh 2.0" young again. The plant is at the bottom of the ocean surrounding the shore. "Gilgamesh 2.0" ties stones to his feet, sinks to the bottom, and plucks the magic plant. But he doesn't use it because he does not trust it. He decides to take it back to Uruk and test it out on an old man first to make sure it work. On his way back, "Gilgamesh 2.0" stops at a well of cool water to drink. There hiding deep in the pool was a snake. When the snake sensed the sweetness of the flower, it rose up out of the water and snatched the plant away causing the snake to slough its skin and it becomes snake 2.0. THE END!!!
(everything is copypaste)
LEADER:
Loudfist
Members:
Deathmarky
                                   CoolGamerGirlElsa1985 <------DISNEY QUEEN
MetalMayhem
                            Paladin <--- Our ACE playa

MASCOT:
W.O.P.i.E

Last edited by W.O.P.i.E on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:20 am; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
LoudFist

Events Organizer

LoudFist

Custom Title : blank

YGOPro Name : LoudFist

DN Name : LoudFist

Dueling Points : 4665

Skill Points : 398
BT Record : 52-59
Events Count : 5 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:15 am#2

I'd like to apply to be the leader of Epicness Of Gilgamesh 2.0
Back to top Go down
W.O.P.i.E

Kuriboh Brown

W.O.P.i.E

PostSubject: Re: Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:17 am#3

accepted xD
Back to top Go down

Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? EmptyEpicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? Empty

PostSubject: Re: Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:36 am#4

I'll join you , not because of this story, just because i follow wopie everywhere.
Back to top Go down
W.O.P.i.E

Kuriboh Brown

W.O.P.i.E

PostSubject: Re: Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:38 am#5

woooooo MOAR PPL. yosha!!!
Back to top Go down
ghita2009

Slifer Red

ghita2009

YGOPro Name : ghita

Dueling Points : 4310

Skill Points : 102.5
BT Record : 6-24
Events Count : 3 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 7:13 pm#6

i want to join in this team i hope i can help it........
Back to top Go down
W.O.P.i.E

Kuriboh Brown

W.O.P.i.E

PostSubject: Re: Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 7:16 pm#7

welcum xD
Back to top Go down

Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? EmptyEpicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? Empty

PostSubject: Re: Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:09 pm#8

I'm leaving, bye :3
Back to top Go down
Master Marcus

Marcus Rank

Master Marcus

Custom Title : King Of Chaos

YGOPro Name : Master Marcus

DN Name : redshadowknight21

Dueling Points : 3445

Skill Points : 50
BT Record : 0-1
Events Count : 1 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:16 pm#9

Moved to Official Teams
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:22 am#10

Straw Hats Crew are asking you for a war.
Hearts Format, 9 Hearts per team.
Using the current banlist, OCG/TCG Cards allowed.
Okay?
Back to top Go down
W.O.P.i.E

Kuriboh Brown

W.O.P.i.E

PostSubject: Re: Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:38 am#11

can u make it 16 hearts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:39 am#12

It's 3 heart max per player in a team
Back to top Go down
W.O.P.i.E

Kuriboh Brown

W.O.P.i.E

PostSubject: Re: Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:41 am#13

i see oki then
Back to top Go down
LoudFist

Events Organizer

LoudFist

PostSubject: Re: Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:55 am#14

okay
Back to top Go down
kirtis63

Kuriboh Brown

kirtis63

YGOPro Name : kirtis63

DN Name : /

Dueling Points : 470

Skill Points : 11
BT Record : 0-0

PostSubject: Re: Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:39 pm#15

AoN declares war
3vs3
8 hearts classic
banlist: tcg
cardpool: tcg
platforms: devpro, ygopro

do you accept?
Back to top Go down
W.O.P.i.E

Kuriboh Brown

W.O.P.i.E

PostSubject: Re: Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 5:11 pm#16

yeash
Back to top Go down
kirtis63

Kuriboh Brown

kirtis63

YGOPro Name : kirtis63

DN Name : /

Dueling Points : 470

Skill Points : 11
BT Record : 0-0

PostSubject: Re: Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 5:52 pm#17

contact me on skype: kirtis63
Back to top Go down
LateKnight

Ra Yellow

LateKnight

Custom Title : The Gay Lord

YGOPro Name : LateKnight

DN Name : Dick Sucker 69

Dueling Points : -69

Skill Points : -96
BT Record : 1-69
Events Count : -69 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 9:39 pm#18

I want to join this team
Back to top Go down
W.O.P.i.E

Kuriboh Brown

W.O.P.i.E

PostSubject: Re: Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 5:20 am#19

YAY  FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ghita2009

Slifer Red

ghita2009

YGOPro Name : ghita

Dueling Points : 4310

Skill Points : 102.5
BT Record : 6-24
Events Count : 3 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 11:53 am#20

im quiting this team ...................
Back to top Go down
W.O.P.i.E

Kuriboh Brown

W.O.P.i.E

PostSubject: Re: Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:52 pm#21

: ( T_Y
Back to top Go down
LoudFist

Events Organizer

LoudFist

PostSubject: Re: Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 4:53 pm#22

As the leader I announce that Epicness of Gilgamesh has no dimensions. It's reach is infinite. 
As such no one is except from the privilege of The GILGAMESH! With The power of Gilgamesh's 2 thirds Divinity and one third humanity, ghita's Quitness is no longer! Revoked! 

Gilgamesh, king of Uruk accepts LateKnight to fight in his name. May Ea guide you with wisdom.
Back to top Go down
W.O.P.i.E

Kuriboh Brown

W.O.P.i.E

PostSubject: Re: Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 2:30 am#23

WOOOOO METALMAN IS IN DA HOUSE!!!
Back to top Go down
LoudFist

Events Organizer

LoudFist

PostSubject: Re: Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 10:04 am#24

;D 
Welcome metal to Gilgamesh. Gods be pleased.
Back to top Go down
topdeckedlaunchero_o

Kuriboh Brown

topdeckedlaunchero_o

YGOPro Name : N/A

DN Name : topdeckedlaunchero_o

Dueling Points : 675

Skill Points : 26
BT Record : 4-0
Events Count : 1 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 1:49 am#25

Tryna get on this hype team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? Epicness of Gilgamesh 2.0 : What to do & Where to go if Gilgamesh 2.0 is about to rip your ? Empty#26

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next