YGOPro Name : Kedy

DN Name : elitalianoverde

Dueling Points : 500

Skill Points : 01
BT Record : 0-3
Events Count : 0 Events Won.
Test Time pour Kedy-Kedy Empty

PostSubject: Test Time pour Kedy-Kedy Test Time pour Kedy-Kedy EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 6:15 am#1

TESTING REQUEST
Topic TitleTest Time pour Kedy
In-Game NameKedy/Kõgâ, o rei revivido/elitalianoverde/ect.
Match 1 PlatformYGOPRO Percy
Timezone-7
Match 2 PlatformYGOPRO Percy
Any NotesReady whenever teach.
Back to top Go down
Master Marcus

Marcus Rank

Master Marcus

Custom Title : King Of Chaos

YGOPro Name : Master Marcus

DN Name : redshadowknight21

Dueling Points : 3445

Skill Points : 50
BT Record : 0-1
Events Count : 1 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: Test Time pour Kedy-Kedy Test Time pour Kedy-Kedy EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:06 pm#2

find me when your on and we can get started
Back to top Go down
Kedy

Kuriboh Brown

Kedy

YGOPro Name : Kedy

DN Name : elitalianoverde

Dueling Points : 500

Skill Points : 01
BT Record : 0-3

PostSubject: Re: Test Time pour Kedy-Kedy Test Time pour Kedy-Kedy EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 11:12 pm#3

Bump cuz I think it's about time, enought zlaking Xd
Back to top Go down
C.A.G.E.

Kuriboh Brown

C.A.G.E.

Custom Title : The Icon

YGOPro Name : cagethedarkmaster

Dueling Points : 1120

Skill Points : 24
BT Record : 2-2

PostSubject: Re: Test Time pour Kedy-Kedy Test Time pour Kedy-Kedy EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 2:20 am#4

Kedy's Test Results

1st Match Results: 28/50 Noble Knights

Winning/Losing: LOST x.o.x  7/15

Deck Construction: 8/15

Deck Consistency and Synergy 3/5
Deck Performance 2/5
Creativity and sophistication 3/5

Performance: 13/20

This deck is about mid-range to what I see in competitive play nowadays. For testing 
purposes, you're running too many cards. Even for casual purposes, you don't exceed
40 cards without a decent draw engine or at least a deck thinning engine in play. That
said, Borz alone doesn't constitute a deck thinning engine. If you were to drop the 
battle traps and xyz reception, your deck would play much more consistently. Eachtar
is best run in 1 or not at all, since you can't guarantee a large supply of Noble
Knights to be consistently in your grave. The Lady of the Lake isn't needed in the
deck at all, and a lone battle fader is a weak play in the main deck. I'd swap them 
out for a set of effect veilers, which are dual use for you (can negate OR use for 
synchro). Malevolent Catastrophe, however, is a good battle trap for this deck, 
since it cripples backrow-heavy decks, while not affecting your equips. 

Unfortunately, your deck's beefiness caused you consistency issues in our match. 
You didn't even get to play in game 1, and in games 2 and 3, you struggled to take
down relatively easy plays. I was suprised when you opened with paladynamo, as it 
really can't do much to my prophecy deck, but you managed to keep him on board, 
so no complaints there. It was a fun match overall, and I hope to see your deck 
improve!

Your extra deck is a little sparse for the format. You're running 2 ignoble knight
when you only really need 1, and this means not having copies of evilswarm exciton
knight and blackship of corn. I would suggest to drop skill gainer (too many 
monsters required for it's summon) and 1 ignoble knight to add these techs, and 
drop 1 of your 3 artgorius (the rank 4) for a copy of gagaga cowboy, a staple for 
rank 4 players. The point here is to vary your extra deck options so you maximize
it's effectiveness against a broader range of decks.

Side decking, I didn't see any attempt to disrupt my deck's engine. It looks like
you sided in a Copy Knight and maybe extra copies of cards already in your deck. 
Usually the purpose of the side deck is to disrupt your opponent's main engine.
In this case, Maxx "C", Iron wall and possibly Overworked would have been good to
side against me. DNA Surgery could disrupt my plays too, making spellbook of fate
useless to me, as well as reinforcing your warrior setup (makes your Queen a warrior,
enabling you to equip her if need be)

Winning/Losing: LOST x-x 0/15 Vampires

Deck Construction: 3/15

Deck Consistency and Synergy 1/5
Deck Performance 1/5
Creativity and sophistication 1/5

Performance: 6/20

This is the first time I've ever seen Dark Illusion bite me in a duel lol. Ironically, 
it was used on my Master Key Beetle. Kudos to you on that play. Other than that, you
really didn't make any plays that generated card advantage. You seemed to be more focused
on board presence right until the very end, when you finally pulled off a Vampire Shadow 
summon. The game crashed as you summoned your other monster, but I had established plenty
of board presence against your xyz summon that followed. Bram, meet compulsory. A better
play would have been to attack and attempt to use your 2000 attack monsters to destroy 
some of my monsters. Either way, that xyz was your endgame. 

Your main deck has the same issues as the Noble Knight deck. Some of the cards seem to 
be personal preference, but Magic Jammer really serves no purpose in your deck that
Magic Drain wouldn't. Drain is better because it has the potential to minus your 
opponent's card advantage. Robbin Zombie is a terribad choice because mill helps out
opposing decks that center on grave control. I'd like to see you drop those cards and 
Call of the Mummy in favor of Book of Life, which suits your deck build so much better, 
as well as Mezuki and Goblin Zombie to give you a degree of control over your summons that
you don't currently have. Another option is pyramid turtle, but don't max out on it 
because opponents will see it once and stop attacking your face down monsters, instead
electing to use cheap removal. Last thing I want to mention is polymerization isn't a 
good play. You're using dragon's mirror in your deck, and that's the right call. I'd drop
poly for another dragon's mirror, so you're not potentially depleting hand advantage
or field presence to make one monster.

Your extra deck is pretty good, though it's lacking some rank 4 techs that are pretty
standard for Zombie decks. That said, this is a vampire deck, so I won't really worry about
that detail. It is noteworthy that lavalval chain increases the consistency of a Vampire
Deck.

Again, you're siding in cards to improve your engine. Zombie Master and Z-ONE do 
nothing to respond to my plays, they just enhance your deck's main engine. If it 
strengthens your main deck, it belongs in your main deck, not the side deck. The
reason your build suffered so much against mine is because you couldn't make 
consistent plays, you could only play the cards as you drew them. A well-built
deck uses cards to generate advantage, be it extra field presence, grave presence,
or hand control (having more in hand than the opponent). Your build had too many 
cards that deplete these things rather than establish them. Note during the duel,
at any given turn 3, I had at least +2 over you in field and hand combined. This 
is basic card economics, and it wins games more consistently than life point damage.

Bonuses: 2/2

Test Full Score: 44/107

Dorm: Kuriboh Brown
Replays: 
http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/c6s%2BdWu2pNaITpqMo0L%2F1Hp7h0ECG%2Fr1SupSO%2FNg7Yo

Notes: it was fun dueling you. I advise you to
check out my guide on how to be successful at RDA, it'll definitely help you on your next
test. Best of luck!
Back to top Go down
RsS

Admin

RsS

Custom Title : Cakes Emperor

YGOPro Name : RsS.YuGi

DN Name : RsS.YuGi

Dueling Points : 16.445

Skill Points : 378
BT Record : 10-0
Events Count : 10

PostSubject: Re: Test Time pour Kedy-Kedy Test Time pour Kedy-Kedy EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 4:02 pm#5

Assigned to dorm & Teacher DPs awarded. Topic locked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.resurrectionacademy.org
Sponsored content

Test Time pour Kedy-Kedy EmptyTest Time pour Kedy-Kedy Empty

PostSubject: Re: Test Time pour Kedy-Kedy Test Time pour Kedy-Kedy Empty#6

Back to top Go down

Test Time pour Kedy-Kedy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1