YGOPro Name : RsS.YuGi

DN Name : RsS.YuGi

Dueling Points : 16.445

Skill Points : 378
BT Record : 10-0
Events Count : 10
Dueling Dice (Beta Version) Empty

PostSubject: Dueling Dice (Beta Version) Dueling Dice (Beta Version) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 2:31 am#1

Dueling Dice (Beta Version) Fh7t

Dueling Dice (Beta Version) 98w4

Hello and welcome to the beta version to test out this new game idea, for more information about this, read below.

~Intro::

The main idea of this dice roll is to simulate a duel/battle between 2 members of RDA, the dice is made out of 2 rolls:

• Monsters: rolled by using "Battle-Monsters" x3 times
  • Spells: rolled by using "Battle-Spells" x3 times

The dice bot will randomly select 6 cards for you, 3 monsters and  under them 3 spells. Both players do the same steps and to deiced the winner, each dice face along aside the spell under it will battle the monster in the opposite side and depending on which one's ATK is higher the win is decided (including boosts/de-boosts like forbidden lance for example), the dice is won when 2 out of 3 monsters be strong enough to win this battle.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

• If Forbidden Lance/Shrink is rolled, it'll be used against the opponent's monsters not on the rolled owner monsters. Another rule applies if Shrink and Lance are facing each other, Lance can be used on your own monster to protect it from having it's ATK halfed.

• Even if there're 3 spells in the second roll, a Mage Power will not take the effect of 500x3, same goes for United We Stand.

• Be sure that you understand a monster and the spell bellow it can only battle the monster in the same column controlled by the other player. 

~Rules Of The Dice::

1. You can do a battle vs RDA members as much as you want. You can battle vs the same member only twice a day.
  2. One of the players will be creating the battle thread (explained how later)

~How To Battle::

1. One of the 2 opponents create a thread in this section with the title "Dueling Dice: Player name vs Player Name" (Each battle will have it's own thread)
  2. The other player starts with the first dice rolling and choose to roll 2 rolls one that will roll 3 (Battle-Monsters) and the second one to roll 3 (Battle-Spells)
  3. The player who created the thread then rolls following the same steps as explained above.
  4. If you couldn't find any player available to play against you can post the thread (Vs ???) take your roll and wait your unknown opponent. [It even could be Marina herself!!]. Note that by using this method only the first one to respond to your roll will count, any other persons rolling after will be ignored. 
  5. When finished, leave the rest to the staff to award the winner.

Explanation how to roll using images :

~The Reward::
The winner will get 20 DPs
If the duel ends up as a tie, both players receive 10 DPs

HaPpY PlaYinG~
Credit of the original idea goes to kiogreservent
Back to top Go down
http://www.resurrectionacademy.org
RsS

Admin

RsS

Custom Title : Cakes Emperor

YGOPro Name : RsS.YuGi

DN Name : RsS.YuGi

Dueling Points : 16.445

Skill Points : 378
BT Record : 10-0
Events Count : 10

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Dice (Beta Version) Dueling Dice (Beta Version) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:31 am#2

A small rule changed. 

You can do a battle vs RDA members as much as you want. You can battle vs the same member only twice a day.
Have Fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.resurrectionacademy.org

Dueling Dice (Beta Version)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1