YGOPro Name : MAAD

DN Name : MAADcity

Dueling Points : 100

Skill Points : 00
BT Record : 0-0
Events Count : 0 Events Won.
Banlist Predictions Empty

PostSubject: Banlist Predictions Banlist Predictions EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:05 pm#1

The banlist is coming up really soon, so I thought it would be fun to go over cards that may or may not be seen in the upcoming update. If you have any predictions, feel free to post them here.

Banlist Predictions 165px-Geargiagear-LTGY-EN-SR-1E

Geargia is arguably the best deck in the game. It's an unfair deck and geargiagear is the most unfair card in said deck. There is no way konami is going to overlook this.

Banlist Predictions SoulCharge-DRLG-EN-OP

Soul Charge is incredibly OP. It's having a huge impact on the meta. The fact that it can give you massive card advantage and allows you to create unbreakable boards to secure game, isn't something to scoff at. Decks that shouldn't be as relevant have gotten a big boost from soul charge. Even decks that shouldn't even be meta have been able to stay relevant like dragon rulers and infernity. Soul Charge is such a fun card and I hope it stays unlimited but that's very unlikely... or maybe not. It's clearly a cash card.

Banlist Predictions 164px-MadolcheHootcake-LTGY-EN-SR-1E

If konami is going to hit madolches, then hootcake/tiara are the only viable targets. Not angelly, not chateau, not ticket, not magileine, and not leviar, just hootcake or tiaramisu). I don't think madolche really need a hit(they aren't as amazing as everyone had originally thought post PRIO) but it does have the best soft loop in the game, so the deck does make a valid candidate for the banlist. Limiting Hootcake or Tiaramisu, stops the loop altogether.

Banlist Predictions Ice_ha10Banlist Predictions Fire_h10

Hands are everywhere. The most popular engine this format and will most likely continue to be splashed next format. Konami doesn't really like splashable cards(Sept. 2013 anyone?), so it wouldn't be surprising to see these guys on the list. Semi limiting both hands would do nothing as their run @2 in most decks anyway. Limiting one of the hands would pretty much kill any utility the engine had.

Banlist Predictions Morall10

Artifacts are another popular engine that's very splashable. HAT are a top deck(statistically speaking but many consider them mediocre) I really doubt they'd hit a deck so new but you never know. In any case, Moralltach is the only thing worth considering as hitting sanctum would kill the pure deck's functionality.

Banlist Predictions 165px-MermailAbyssteus-CBLZ-EN-UR-1EBanlist Predictions 164px-Abysssphere-ABYR-EN-UR-1E

This deck simply refuses to die. Mermails, with the addition of soul charge, are one of the best decks this format, if not THE best deck. I doubt they'd get hit even further, especially since their success is mainly due to soul charge. I don't really play mermails but if I had to guess, abyss-sphere or abyssteus are the likely candidates.

Banlist Predictions 164px-BlasterDragonRulerofInfernos-CT10-EN-ScR-LEBanlist Predictions 165px-RedoxDragonRulerofBoulders-CT10-EN-ScR-LEBanlist Predictions 164px-TidalDragonRulerofWaterfalls-CT10-EN-ScR-LEBanlist Predictions 163px-TempestDragonRulerofStorms-CT10-EN-ScR-LE

Will these ever get banned? Probably not but it's worth mentioning that rulers are still a top deck.

Last edited by MAAD1 on Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pyro

Kuriboh Brown

Pyro

YGOPro Name : Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Banlist Predictions Banlist Predictions EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:46 pm#2

Ban all madolche cards! Ban em all!
Back to top Go down
LateKnight

Ra Yellow

LateKnight

Custom Title : The Gay Lord

YGOPro Name : LateKnight

DN Name : Dick Sucker 69

Dueling Points : -69

Skill Points : -96
BT Record : 1-69
Events Count : -69 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: Banlist Predictions Banlist Predictions EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:53 pm#3

You mean Shadoll
Back to top Go down
W.O.P.i.E

Kuriboh Brown

W.O.P.i.E

Custom Title : RDA's Guardian

YGOPro Name : W.O.P.i.E

Dueling Points : 250

Skill Points : 05
BT Record : 0-30

PostSubject: Re: Banlist Predictions Banlist Predictions EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:59 pm#4

Bunilla & Entermate Discover Hippo should be banned
Back to top Go down
gunsmaker

Kuriboh Brown

gunsmaker

Custom Title : Queen of the Night

YGOPro Name : gunsmaker

DN Name : gunsmaker

Dueling Points : 600

PostSubject: Re: Banlist Predictions Banlist Predictions EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 3:13 am#5

agree with maad.

shaddoll and satellars are not in tcg yet so at this banlist they will not get hit, because of money.

i think they should ban all the dragon rulers for some time.

limiting bubbleman and stratos would be good because new elemental hero structure deck is possible coming to tcg.

maybe limiting or semi limiting JD again, but the structure deck LS is new on tcg, this maybe not getting hit.

and the last thing i personally want is limiting gateway of the six and maybe limiting the kagemusha of the six, i want to six sam back to the game, xD
Back to top Go down
Master Marcus

Marcus Rank

Master Marcus

Custom Title : King Of Chaos

YGOPro Name : Master Marcus

DN Name : redshadowknight21

Dueling Points : 3445

Skill Points : 50
BT Record : 0-1
Events Count : 1 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: Banlist Predictions Banlist Predictions EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 3:54 am#6

ill give my full analysis in a later post but .....rulers a top deck........are u out of your mind 

these days they are just techs mostly and most ppl who try to run them as plant rulers epically fail. 

i have yet to see 10 duelists in the past months that could run them properly......hell not even 5 at least could
Back to top Go down
Rai-Jinn

Kuriboh Brown

Rai-Jinn

YGOPro Name : Rai-Jinn

DN Name : ! Rai-Jinn

PostSubject: Re: Banlist Predictions Banlist Predictions EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 7:11 am#7

uhmm

Bujins - No hit since konamis making money off yamato and other bujin boost like maybe idk....the megatin with platinum rare -.-

Fire fist - one my faves, had the feeling they might hit this deck but idk what card so we'll see

Soul charge - most retarded card ever other than envoy of the end + yata garasu loop.....
anyways..thanks to this synchrons are back BUT 3 is way too much...i'd recommend 1-2 preferabbly 1 >.> (PS. i dont hate other decks that uses it, i just hate excess powa!)

Dragon ravine - I DEMAND THAT AT 3! u hear me KONAMI,THREE! dont waste them vajrayana reprints for nothing! xD anyways this card got banned cuz of retarded e-drags....

Artifacts - i agree on Maad with moraltech but we should also consider that trap card theosophy
thats just way ridicolous at 3.....

Madueces--- i mean madolche....hit hootcake,cancel the loop and im happy....it reminds me of that windup hand loop for some reason.

Hands - i highly doubt they will get hit but they are splashable, yes they are a problem, but not entirely broken. and Yes konami should do something with their life...including fixing this problem

I play geargias alot so NO TOUCHY on my GEARGIAGEAR, yes its broken at 3, id be fine with 2 but not 1 >.>

also i heard about rumors rabbit going back to 3 i guess since dinorabbits wont make much impact now.

GB bestiari at 2-3 since GB is stuck there since idk...forever....>.> let us old GB players have some fun XD

Stratos to 1.....Heroes didnt made much impact on OCG with stratos...so....i dont think it would impact ours either.

WTH KONAMI bring infernity barrier back to 2-3 <----this card makes the infernity >.> plus it depends on how lucky u sack anyway -.-

Inzekturds--i mean inzektors...hmmm i actually want dragonfly to 2 at least or at 3 but ban hornet to make it fair.

JD can just go die in a hole at 1-2 preferabbly 1

Heavy storm back to one ----Duh.........

Some rumors also say that judgment spellbook will be back at 1-2 and fate goes back to 3....but then again those are rumors....
Konami needs to add a card something similar to avarice which they already did (ditchonomy) but for same types also >.>

those are my thoughts 

Banlist Predictions Crazy-monkey-emoticon-106
Back to top Go down

Banlist Predictions EmptyBanlist Predictions Empty

PostSubject: Re: Banlist Predictions Banlist Predictions EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:43 pm#8

Well done. When is the official banlist supposed to be released?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banlist Predictions EmptyBanlist Predictions Empty

PostSubject: Re: Banlist Predictions Banlist Predictions Empty#9

Back to top Go down

Banlist Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1