Resurrection Duel Academy
[Testing Request] - Frankieee, 14.12.13 (Results Up/Argor) SIjvTNq
Resurrection Duel Academy
[Testing Request] - Frankieee, 14.12.13 (Results Up/Argor) SIjvTNq

Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dueling - Fun - Competition - Tours - Games - Chat

HomeRDA's PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Testing Request] - Frankieee, 14.12.13 (Results Up/Argor)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
FrankieeeYale

Kuriboh Brown

[Testing Request] - Frankieee, 14.12.13 (Results Up/Argor) Empty
FrankieeeYale

YGOPro Name : FrankieeeYale

DN Name : FrankieeeYalee

Dueling Points : 100

Skill Points : 00
BT Record : 0-0
Events Count : 0 Events Won.

PostSubject: [Testing Request] - Frankieee, 14.12.13 (Results Up/Argor) [Testing Request] - Frankieee, 14.12.13 (Results Up/Argor) EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:27 pm#1

-Name : Frankieee
-In-game name: (Duelingnetwork): FrankieeeYale
-Time Zone : UTC/GMT +1 hour
-When im online : Between 18-22
-Single duel type: Dueling Network single
Back to top Go down
Argor42

DN Team/ Teacher

Argor42

YGOPro Name : Don't have

DN Name : Argor42

Dueling Points : 150

Skill Points : 03
BT Record : 1-0
Events Count : 0 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: [Testing Request] - Frankieee, 14.12.13 (Results Up/Argor) [Testing Request] - Frankieee, 14.12.13 (Results Up/Argor) EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 11:44 pm#2

Match Results : 25 points 0/25 (Lost 2-0)

Deck Construction : 25 points 0/25 (Ran 3 Ophion, when it was limited to 1 on the Test Banlist)

Performance : 25 points 10/25
There were quite a few problems with your performance here, although I'm going to assume you're relatively new to the game, so take this more as constructive criticism than me trying to berate you. You need to learn the ins and outs of your own deck better, as you made quite a few misplays, especially in game 2, like going for Utopia in ATK position against Jeweled RDA late game when a different Xyz would have been better. Also, you had a tendency to forget about how some effects could work, like forgetting to use my Ark Knight's effect to save itself by detaching when Jeweled RDA activated its effect. Finally, you caused an irreparable gamestate game 2, although I allowed you to proceed anyway. Be more careful when you have to return cards from hand to deck. It's really as though I was the beneficiary of inexperienced play, as with a better-constructed deck and knowledge of the game, you would have easily taken game 2 (game 1 was out of your control from the start, with no backrow and a nigh-unbreakable field on my side). And your Side Deck was virtually non-existent...you need to be prepared for all sorts of strategies in match play, and that includes having a full Side Deck, not just 3 cards...In short, work on improving your knowledge of the game and its mechanics, along with how specific cards work.

Match Total: 10/75

Single duel [Dueling Network] : 25 points 8/25
-Winning the single: 5 points 0/5
-Deck Construction: 5 points 1/5: You ran 3 Upstart Goblin, but ran 43 cards in the main...this makes no sense to me. Also, some of your card choices didn't make sense to me, like Giant Rat and Masked Dragon, when you're playing Frogs. Obelisk is decent in Frogs, but shouldn't be at more than 2 at the very most; consider using Monarchs like Caius and Raiza to generate advantage with tributing, and consider Enemy Controller as well, as that has a pretty vicious combo with Treeborn Frog in the Standby Phase. The Extra Deck also makes no sense to me...you should drop all the random Fusion Monsters and add things that will actually help you, like Daigusto Phoenix, more Gachis, Dark Mist, Armored Kappa, etc.
-Performance: 15 points 7/15: There were a few things you could have done better here, like remembering to mill with Swap Frog's effect, remembering to Special Summon Treeborn Frog during the Standby Phase, and not Normal Summoning things in DEF position. It just seemed like you didn't know how to run Frogs very well, which isn't ideal in a testing environment.

+2 for good attitude

Total: 20/100: Kuriboh Brown Dorm
Back to top Go down
RsS

Admin

RsS

Custom Title : Cakes Emperor

YGOPro Name : RsS.YuGi

DN Name : RsS.YuGi

Dueling Points : 16.445

Skill Points : 378
BT Record : 10-0
Events Count : 10

PostSubject: Re: [Testing Request] - Frankieee, 14.12.13 (Results Up/Argor) [Testing Request] - Frankieee, 14.12.13 (Results Up/Argor) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:53 pm#3

Dorm assigned, Teacher DPs awarded and topic locked
Back to top Go down
http://www.resurrectionacademy.org
Sponsored content

[Testing Request] - Frankieee, 14.12.13 (Results Up/Argor) Empty[Testing Request] - Frankieee, 14.12.13 (Results Up/Argor) Empty

PostSubject: Re: [Testing Request] - Frankieee, 14.12.13 (Results Up/Argor) [Testing Request] - Frankieee, 14.12.13 (Results Up/Argor) Empty#4

Back to top Go down

[Testing Request] - Frankieee, 14.12.13 (Results Up/Argor)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1