YGOPro Name : RsS.YuGi

DN Name : RsS.YuGi

Dueling Points : 16.445

Skill Points : 378
BT Record : 10-0
Events Count : 10
Bujin's Garden - Deck Review Empty

PostSubject: Bujin's Garden - Deck Review Bujin's Garden - Deck Review EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:43 pm#1

Bujin's Garden Deck Review

Deck image and list:

Bujin's Garden - Deck Review KHED01W

Deck List:

Overall look

Bujins are a very nice archetype that can be truly competitive and effective if you play them right, this deck runs Black Garden as a great tech in it and I'll explain about it more in this Review Very Happy

Basic Plays

Clearly Yamato is the most important card in this deck, You need to draw it fast and have it on the field then protect it with your s/t and bujingi turtle & Crane + Black garden protection to halve the attack of any summoned monster on the field Wink. The deck runs few searching power in order to get Yamato fast 3 Teniki 2 POD And bear searches Tenki of curse. 

Yamato  x3
Basic thing to do after summoning yamato and end your turn is to add Turtle to hand and send it to grave to provide protection from targeting. If you already have turtle, you'll add Crane and send turtle to grave. It all depends on the situation, but in general you'll need to send turtle as a first thing to graveyard. 

Tenki x3 
Tenki is the best searcher in this deck, you can add Yamato, Bear Or Mikazuchi.

Tensu x 0-2
Tensu helps you to get xyzing fast on the field, you can get bujintei Susanowo And preform an OTK if garden on the field Wink

Black Garden x3
The most effective and annoying field spell card in this game, in this deck it's a Godlike thing to have. Garden offers you protection and a blocking of opponents monsters. Also Garden tokens that are summoned to your opponent side of the field can be used to OTK him by attacking them with Susanowo While you have 1 or 2 Crane in hand. And a third usage for garden is the second effect of it, the deck is running 7 Monsters with 1600 attack (Bear, Crane and Quilin).

Something else about the garden, your bujin beast warrior monsters will be effected by the garden, but when hey get the the boost from crane, they'll be back to their normal atk. 

Susanowo Can OTK in this. How? simple
let's say you have a yamato on field, and any other bujin in your hand and garden is there as well.. summon the bujin from hand (Token 1 summoned to the opponent side) Xyz into Susanowo (Token 2 summoned to the opponent side) Use Susanowo's effect to search crane (to insure a 100% OTK you'll need another Crane in hand) Now attack the token and boost your Susanowo with crane. Simply Susanowo will get to 4800 atk so ( 4000 damage) attacking the other token Susanowo will be at 2400 and then double  so another 4000 damage. Now in case you didn't have another Crane, you'll make a damage of 1600 and if the field has more monsters you can attack them and cause more damage, there are many situations in this, so you'll need to think before you act. I just gave the basic thing Razz

Bear x0-2 / Gorilla x0-2

Now this depends on what you choose, I personally thing bear is much better in this since it can destroy the opponent monsters and laughs at them. Also on any damage it cause you'll search.

Last Notes

Of curse you can run some of  the other bujins, but mainly the ones ran in this deck is all what you need. Bujingi Yata is the best after the ones this deck run. 
Honest! I'm sure a lot of you wondered why there's no honest in the deck, it's simple.. I don't have space lol.
Also Fiendish chain/Breakthrough Skill is a trap that would be useful to have here
Foolish burial ... helpful

Chaos Version? I simply say NO, never run it, it'll screw up things.
Rabbit? Don't even think about it.

The weakness I see in this deck that it can't side against thing around Graveyard (Dragons) Soul Drain and Iron wall will hurt it. So Vanity's fiend is the thing for it, The side has only 1 of it but you can simply make them 2 or 3. It's all personal choices.

I hope you all enjoyed this review and got some ideas around things Razz

Last edited by RsS.YuGi on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.resurrectionacademy.org

Bujin's Garden - Deck Review EmptyBujin's Garden - Deck Review Empty

PostSubject: Re: Bujin's Garden - Deck Review Bujin's Garden - Deck Review EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:46 pm#2

♥ it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bujin's Garden - Deck Review Bujin's Garden - Deck Review EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:46 pm#3

♥ it.
Back to top Go down
Unees

Kuriboh Brown

Unees

YGOPro Name : Unees

DN Name : N/A

Dueling Points : 100

Skill Points : 00
BT Record : 0-0
Events Count : 0 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: Bujin's Garden - Deck Review Bujin's Garden - Deck Review EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:34 am#4

Nice idea Rami! i didn't expect that field can works in bujin deck & keep-up good work Wink
Back to top Go down
LoudFist

Events Organizer

LoudFist

Custom Title : blank

YGOPro Name : LoudFist

DN Name : LoudFist

Dueling Points : 4665

Skill Points : 398
BT Record : 52-59
Events Count : 5 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: Bujin's Garden - Deck Review Bujin's Garden - Deck Review EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:13 am#5

annoying deck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bujin's Garden - Deck Review Bujin's Garden - Deck Review EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:33 am#6

I so love garden but so hate bujins what should i think..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bujin's Garden - Deck Review Bujin's Garden - Deck Review EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:33 pm#7

Bujin garden is really strong, but be careful of side, opponent summons 1 monster while you have black garden and then uses gozen match
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bujin's Garden - Deck Review Bujin's Garden - Deck Review Empty#8

Back to top Go down

Bujin's Garden - Deck Review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1