YGOPro Name : RsS.YuGi

DN Name : RsS.YuGi

Dueling Points : 16.445

Skill Points : 378
BT Record : 10-0
Events Count : 10
RDA Youtubers! [Intro] Empty

PostSubject: RDA Youtubers! [Intro] RDA Youtubers! [Intro] EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 8:41 pm#1

RDA Youtubers! [Intro] D5cPe9h

If you have a youtube channel related to YGO, why don't you help RDA and RDA helps you back in return.

Post your videos in our youtube section and get RDA community interacted with you. Mention us in your youtube videos and invite your viewers to join us.

You'll be an official RDA youtuber by doing that, we'll give you your own rank of a youtuber and even a full section just for your vids.

We'll also offer you some GFX that you might need.

All that can be done if you're willing to help us by mentioning RDA links in your vids and related maters.

When we have enough youtubers posting, we might do a contect and the winner of it gets his youtube channel displayed on RDA's homepage as our current official channel until a determined period of time.

To be an official part in this, all you need to do is posting in here the following:

Code:

Your youtube channel link:
Subscribers Number:
Skypes:
Notes:

Back to top Go down
http://www.resurrectionacademy.org
gunsmaker

Kuriboh Brown

gunsmaker

Custom Title : Queen of the Night

YGOPro Name : gunsmaker

DN Name : gunsmaker

Dueling Points : 600

Skill Points : 00
BT Record : 0-0
Events Count : 0 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: RDA Youtubers! [Intro] RDA Youtubers! [Intro] EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 6:33 am#2

i have plan to open a youtube channel but i'm still very busy, i'll let you know when i managed to open a youtube channel, but it will be universal. i will not ask ppl to join but if you want to the ppl join this forum then just become the sponsor, and make gfx with RDA names on it, then ppl will visit this forum without anyone asking. IMO.
Back to top Go down
guycoolSpore2

Kuriboh Brown

guycoolSpore2

YGOPro Name : Spore

DN Name : guycoolSpore2

Dueling Points : 100

PostSubject: Re: RDA Youtubers! [Intro] RDA Youtubers! [Intro] EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:39 am#3

guycoolSpore2

25 Subs

I need to re-install Skype. When I do I will relocate my Skype account and tell you what it is.

Notes: I haven't posted many(if any at all) Yugioh videos in quite some time. At some point, however, I will do a deck profile of my Pure Inzektor build and later on, when I have a better computer, I will be doing more electronic-based videos(Devpro, Dueling Network, etc.). I do, however, have a way to record my Xbox 360 and will do so shortly. My channel will be a mixed batch: Gaming, Card Games, and I'm planning on being a contender in the growing population of reviewers that rate different types of bread... I think I'm going to redo my plans soon.
Back to top Go down
Tensa

Kuriboh Brown

Tensa

YGOPro Name : CrimsonEff3ct

DN Name : N/A

Dueling Points : 911

PostSubject: Re: RDA Youtubers! [Intro] RDA Youtubers! [Intro] EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 8:26 pm#4

Your YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/CrimsonEff3ct
Subscribers Number: CrimsonEff3ct has 6 subs i also have two other forum channels ERA has 2 subs NOA has 13 subs people don't really need to sub to the channels since i post the videos on the forum
Skypes: Don't want to post it if you need it i will pm it
Notes: I will mostly use the replays from your BT,Team wars & events to make videos
Back to top Go down
RsS

Admin

RsS

Custom Title : Cakes Emperor

YGOPro Name : RsS.YuGi

DN Name : RsS.YuGi

Dueling Points : 16.445

Skill Points : 378
BT Record : 10-0
Events Count : 10

PostSubject: Re: RDA Youtubers! [Intro] RDA Youtubers! [Intro] EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:42 pm#5

guycoolSpore2 wrote:
guycoolSpore2

25 Subs

I need to re-install Skype. When I do I will relocate my Skype account and tell you what it is.

Notes: I haven't posted many(if any at all) Yugioh videos in quite some time. At some point, however, I will do a deck profile of my Pure Inzektor build and later on, when I have a better computer, I will be doing more electronic-based videos(Devpro, Dueling Network, etc.). I do, however, have a way to record my Xbox 360 and will do so shortly. My channel will be a mixed batch: Gaming, Card Games, and I'm planning on being a contender in the growing population of reviewers that rate different types of bread... I think I'm going to redo my plans soon.

Tensa wrote:
Your YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/CrimsonEff3ct
Subscribers Number: CrimsonEff3ct has 6 subs i also have two other forum channels ERA has 2 subs NOA has 13 subs people don't really need to sub to the channels since i post the videos on the forum
Skypes: Don't want to post it if you need it i will pm it
Notes: I will mostly use the replays from your BT,Team wars & events to make videos

Both of you are accepted, I hope you be active and post your vids all the time, don't forget you need to include RDA's link in the vids =) 
I created a full section for each one of you, and I'll give you a rank as soon as you start posting.

@guycoolSpore2: http://www.resurrectionacademy.org/f99-guycoolspore2-s-channel
@Tensa: http://www.resurrectionacademy.org/f100-tensa-s-channel
Back to top Go down
http://www.resurrectionacademy.org
XxOZxX

Admin

XxOZxX

Custom Title : Lightning Lord

YGOPro Name : XxOZxX

DN Name : XxOZxX

Dueling Points : 15.495

Skill Points : 171
BT Record : 1-0
Events Count : 4 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: RDA Youtubers! [Intro] RDA Youtubers! [Intro] EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:27 pm#6

Your youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDHTyGVBdGza62UKbjaarbA
Subscribers Number: 5 atm
Skypes: you know it ^^
Notes: welp for the moment I'll be just using tours & events replays and maybe BT aswell if it gets active to make videos and if the the people who'll make deck guides gives me some replays showing their decks in action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RDA Youtubers! [Intro] EmptyRDA Youtubers! [Intro] Empty

PostSubject: Re: RDA Youtubers! [Intro] RDA Youtubers! [Intro] Empty#7

Back to top Go down

RDA Youtubers! [Intro]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1