Resurrection Duel Academy
When an experienced guy just dicking around meets an inexperienced player with an archetype deck SIjvTNq
Resurrection Duel Academy
When an experienced guy just dicking around meets an inexperienced player with an archetype deck SIjvTNq

Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dueling - Fun - Competition - Tours - Games - Chat

HomeRDA's PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When an experienced guy just dicking around meets an inexperienced player with an archetype deck

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
C.A.G.E.

Kuriboh Brown

When an experienced guy just dicking around meets an inexperienced player with an archetype deck Empty
C.A.G.E.

When an experienced guy just dicking around meets an inexperienced player with an archetype deck Empty
Custom Title : The Icon

YGOPro Name : cagethedarkmaster

Dueling Points : 1120

Skill Points : 24
BT Record : 2-2
Events Count : 0 Events Won.

PostSubject: When an experienced guy just dicking around meets an inexperienced player with an archetype deck When an experienced guy just dicking around meets an inexperienced player with an archetype deck EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 3:59 am#1

P.a.c.m.a.n. vs. Blackwings
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kw9oqd
P.a.c.m.a.n. vs. Fire Kings
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4qsvn6

This is a prime example of the difference between experience and netdecking. These players clearly didn't know the potential of their archetypes, nor how to play the deck they already have, and I punished them for it. That didn't stop them both from cussing me out and calling me a noob, but it's very clear who lacks experience. To blackwings, Y U NO black rose? To the Fire Kings, Y U NO gagaga cowboy?
Back to top Go down
pakroc

Kuriboh Brown

pakroc

YGOPro Name : pakroc

DN Name : justonelife

Dueling Points : 100

Skill Points : 00
BT Record : 0-0

PostSubject: Re: When an experienced guy just dicking around meets an inexperienced player with an archetype deck When an experienced guy just dicking around meets an inexperienced player with an archetype deck EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:12 pm#2

Error occurs when I want to load the replays. Does anyone else have this problem?
Back to top Go down
BayuDwinata

Kuriboh Brown

BayuDwinata

YGOPro Name : BayuDwinata, BayuD10, Vons

DN Name : BayuDwinata

Dueling Points : 100

Skill Points : 00
BT Record : 0-0

PostSubject: Re: When an experienced guy just dicking around meets an inexperienced player with an archetype deck When an experienced guy just dicking around meets an inexperienced player with an archetype deck EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:19 pm#3

pakroc wrote:
Error occurs when I want to load the replays. Does anyone else have this problem?
Me too
Back to top Go down
http://bayud10.blogspot.com
C.A.G.E.

Kuriboh Brown

C.A.G.E.

Custom Title : The Icon

YGOPro Name : cagethedarkmaster

Dueling Points : 1120

Skill Points : 24
BT Record : 2-2

PostSubject: Re: When an experienced guy just dicking around meets an inexperienced player with an archetype deck When an experienced guy just dicking around meets an inexperienced player with an archetype deck EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 5:29 pm#4

after checking, I see the replays do indeed error out in ygopro percival version. It should be assumed, then, that you need TDOANE to watch this replay, as that is where I completed and saved the replay. Sorry for the inconvenience, guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

When an experienced guy just dicking around meets an inexperienced player with an archetype deck EmptyWhen an experienced guy just dicking around meets an inexperienced player with an archetype deck Empty

PostSubject: Re: When an experienced guy just dicking around meets an inexperienced player with an archetype deck When an experienced guy just dicking around meets an inexperienced player with an archetype deck Empty#5

Back to top Go down

When an experienced guy just dicking around meets an inexperienced player with an archetype deck

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1