YGOPro Name : megavipersnake

DN Name : megavipersnake

Dueling Points : 100

Skill Points : 00
BT Record : 0-0
Events Count : 0 Events Won.
Dragunity Deck Recipe (Need a fix) Empty

PostSubject: Dragunity Deck Recipe (Need a fix) Dragunity Deck Recipe (Need a fix) EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:51 pm#1

Hello this is my second deck I used since the first deck obviosly is now obsolete because it could not be saved. The second deck I use is a Drag unity based deck with the main coal in mind for synchro summoning (most) of the signer dragons. There are also Dragunity synchro's also in it and because of the Xyz monsters they are also in it too. Now originally I had Dragon Ravine to use the Dragunity's at it fullest but of course that card was banned with the new list. However even with many adjusting based on various duel results I cannot seem to keep it afloat. Tell me ifh the picture is too small.

Dragunity Deck Recipe (Need a fix) Deck11

Some explanation:
So I adjusted the deck to work with a certain combo I had in mind inspired by the Mysterious Puppeteer+ Ultimate Offering Combo. This combo is: Card Trader+ Recycle+Solemn Wishes. The Idea is to recycle all my magic and trap cards while also counter the effect that they are placed by the bottom also Card Trader would help me should I have not have the right card in my hand. Solemn Wishes kinds of repays the cost of recycle and helps gain my lifepoint in jams, with card trader I gain the 600 lp gain twice repaying 4 Recycle uses. The reason I use Recycle is because of this: The banishment of Monster Reborn with the replacement of monster reincarnation: this way I could use monster reincarnation over and over again if needed. For the rest I added cards to help draw the cards I need but this deck can be completly be swapped out with a nuke strategy. The Question is can someone tell me a fix for this while still keeping as much as the original concept as possible.
Back to top Go down
Rai-Jinn

Kuriboh Brown

Rai-Jinn

YGOPro Name : Rai-Jinn

DN Name : ! Rai-Jinn

PostSubject: Re: Dragunity Deck Recipe (Need a fix) Dragunity Deck Recipe (Need a fix) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:06 am#2

uhm im just wondering what're you trying to do with dragunities?

spam with synchros like hell

or xyz and synchro

and i wish to hear what're your goals to bring out on plays on this deck

Dragunity Deck Recipe (Need a fix) Crazy-monkey-emoticon-106
Back to top Go down
megavipersnake

Kuriboh Brown

megavipersnake

YGOPro Name : megavipersnake

DN Name : megavipersnake

PostSubject: Re: Dragunity Deck Recipe (Need a fix) Dragunity Deck Recipe (Need a fix) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 8:09 am#3

Synchro summon and xyz summon for a attacks, the xyz summons are an extra add should I not be able to synchro summon a monster.
  My other goals are just to summon fast and get another advantage with solemn wishes get and advantage and pay the cost of recyle to constantly reuse my deck.

Edit: New deck with modifications.

Dragunity Deck Recipe (Need a fix) Naamlo10

Last edited by megavipersnake on Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add something)
Back to top Go down
Rai-Jinn

Kuriboh Brown

Rai-Jinn

YGOPro Name : Rai-Jinn

DN Name : ! Rai-Jinn

PostSubject: Re: Dragunity Deck Recipe (Need a fix) Dragunity Deck Recipe (Need a fix) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 5:44 am#4

i see..your trying to compensate the loss of avarice and ravine but i suggest not trying to run recycle,solemn wishes and card trader and all that. sure it helps u in the long run for the +1 but taking a -3 in a 3MST and other backrow pop format is a no no

as i can tell you do not take advantage of dux +phalanx =vajrayana +equip phalanx then SS phalanx for a synchro level 8

if your looking for an xyz based deck then..

try this
http://puu.sh/7iiq7.jpg

basically using gae dearg as your ravine and bringing atum out for xyz/ synchro spam plays

for example
(if phalanx is in grave, special summon tefnuit, summon dux, equip phal, ss phal,go for vajrayana or gae dearg depending on situation, use synchro eff, xyz to atum, bring out red-eyes,red-eyes eff,Ss Dragon (and if u had vajrayana, u should have picked phalanx for equip for a synchro)

i know i failed to recycle the cards here, but i cant seem to find a space for u, it really works well, but it runs out of steam/engine fast, 

if your focusing just mainly on synchro then

try this

http://puu.sh/7iihh.jpg

Justifications 

Blue-eyes (why is it there?)
dragon shrine plays to get phalanx to grave and monster reincarnation fodder and red-eyes revival beatstick

dragon shrine (foolish burial for phalanx and other dragons)
zephyros the elite BW (recycle your arma mystelayn or dux)
NO MST ( forbidden lance in this type of deck , i just hate bottomless and such cards)

if you have questions, feel free to ask Very Happy im happy to help

PS: the decks above arent tested and just card suggestions, also im not an expert on dragunities when ravine dies out lol

Dragunity Deck Recipe (Need a fix) Crazy-monkey-emoticon-106

aight till then
Back to top Go down
Raich

Kuriboh Brown

Raich

YGOPro Name : who cares

DN Name : who cares

Dueling Points : 250

Skill Points : 09
BT Record : 3-0

PostSubject: Re: Dragunity Deck Recipe (Need a fix) Dragunity Deck Recipe (Need a fix) EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:03 pm#5

well u got so many random cards that no need tbh...try to put out all cards thats at 1 (expect limited one) and add more usefull cards like foolish burial..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragunity Deck Recipe (Need a fix) EmptyDragunity Deck Recipe (Need a fix) Empty

PostSubject: Re: Dragunity Deck Recipe (Need a fix) Dragunity Deck Recipe (Need a fix) Empty#6

Back to top Go down

Dragunity Deck Recipe (Need a fix)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1