YGOPro Name : Master Marcus

DN Name : redshadowknight21

Dueling Points : 3445

Skill Points : 50
BT Record : 0-1
Events Count : 1 Events Won.
Deck Profile- Ojamas Empty

PostSubject: Deck Profile- Ojamas Deck Profile- Ojamas EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:46 am#1

Well while my twitch tv thing is down I'm going to start my written series of deck profiles. First one i decide to do is one of my favorite decks of all times Ojama. Which have recently gotten a lot of support which actually could make then in running for tier 3 Razz.

Key Cards
Deck Profile- Ojamas 300px-TanukitPonpoko-SHSP-JP-C 

When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 2Beast-Type monster from your Deck, except "Tanukit Ponpoko", in face-down Defense Position. You cannot Special Summon any monsters during the turn you activate this effect, except Beast-Type monsters.

This is one of the new Tanukit cards. There main purpose is to be a searcher for the searcher. So we would mainly use it to set Ojama Blue.

Deck Profile- Ojamas 300px-TanukitTantan-SHSP-JP-C

FLIPSpecial Summon 1 Level 2 Beast-Type monster from your Deck, except "Tanukit Tantan".
This card like the previous is the new searcher for the decks main searcher. 

Deck Profile- Ojamas 300px-Number64SandayutheVetanuki-SHSP-JP-SR

Level 2 Beast-Type monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 "Kagemusha Tanuki Token" (Beast-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK ?/DEF 0). That Token's ATK becomes the same as the ATK of theface-up monster currently on the field with the highest ATK. While youcontrol another Beast-Type monster, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects.
This card is very affective in this deck. Its endless capabilities to bring out strong beaters. This card has become a staple and main weapon of choice when your looking to push. 

Deck Profile- Ojamas 30ms9sl

Monsters

2-Ojama Yellow
2-Ojama Green
2-Ojama Black
2-Ojama Red
3-Junk Synchron
3-Tanukit Ponpoko
3-Tanukit Tantan

Spells

3-Ojama Country
2-Polymerization
2-Ojama Delta Hurricane
2-Ojamagic
1-Monster Reborn
1-Pot of Avarice
1-Mystical Space Typhoon
1-Dark Hole

Traps

1-Solemn Warning
1-Solem Judgement
2-Compulsory Evacuation Unit
2-Dimensional Prison
1-Mirror Force

Extra Deck

1-Ojama King
2-Ojama Knight
1-Frozen Fitzgerald
1-Armades, Keeper of Boundaries
1-Junk Warrior
1-Ally of Justice Catastor
1-Shining Elf
1-Diagusto Pheonix
2-Number 64: Sandayu the Vetanuki
2-Gachi Gachi Gantetsu  
1-Armor Kappa
1-Number 96: Dark Mist

Playstyle

This Ojama build is mainly designed to otk more than anything. Ojama rely heavily on there searcher Ojama Blue. Thats because they need a certain set of cards to really be affective.  In the past it was that reliance on that certain set of cards that made this deck such a reliability and inconsistent. Thats cause we didnt have a searcher for our searcher. The new Tanukit cards now in this respect come to play. They are able to get the searcher out a lot fast and more often. Before you had to wait to draw it for it to be any use.

The certain cards  you need for it to work are Ojama Country, Ojamagic, Ojama Red, Ojama Delta Hurricane. Most times you get lucky and have at least 1 in your hand and have to search the other 3. The only way to make this possible really to get it in your hand at the same time is by being a major lucksacker or search them via Ojama Blue.

The usual way to start the main deck combo is to activate the field spell Ojama Country. Use it to discard Ojamagic. Which you can Special Summon Ojama Blue from the graveyard. Than Ojamagics ability activates. Where its able to search out the Ojama Trio. Once you have the trio you summon Ojama Red. Ojama Reds ability will allow you to Special Summon the Ojama Trio in your hand. Then you activate Ojama Delta Hurricane to destroy all cards on your opponents field. At this moment on you want to try to push for game. If your not able to get game play smart with your choice of xyz to use.  The mainly most times only way you will be able to pull off an otk is if you fusion summon.

Though as much as I love the otk build of ojama the stronger build of Ojama is more of a control build. The control build has the same quick combos as the otk build but instead in the miind set of the duel your mind is set on controlling the duel and not otk'ing. Though there will be possibilities of it.

Here is my Control Build:

Deck Profile- Ojamas Ke95vr

Monsters

2-Ojama Yellow
2-Ojama Green
2-Ojama Black
2-Ojama Red
3-Junk Synchron
3-Tanukit Ponpoko
3-Tanukit Tantan

Spells

3-Ojama Country
2-Polymerization
2-Ojama Delta Hurricane
2-Ojamagic
1-Monster Reborn
1-Pot of Avarice
2-Mystical Space Typhoon
1-Dark Hole
1-Forbidden Lance

Traps

1-Solemn Warning
1-Solem Judgement
2-Compulsory Evacuation Unit
2-Dimensional Prison
1-Mirror Force

Extra Deck

1-Ojama King
2-Ojama Knight
1-Frozen Fitzgerald
1-Armades, Keeper of Boundaries
1-Junk Warrior
1-Ally of Justice Catastor
1-Shining Elf
1-Diagusto Pheonix
2-Number 64: Sandayu the Vetanuki
2-Gachi Gachi Gantetsu  
1-Armor Kappa
1-Number 96: Dark Mist

Only minor changes have been made. So the deck combos and possibilites are mainly the same.

Weaknesses

The main weakness in Ojama is that they rely on 1 card to do the dirty work. If Ojama Blue's affect doesnt activate in a duel more than likely your going to lose. Since Ojama Blues affect doesnt activate you will have to rely on draws and Tanukit cards to get quick xyz and keep control. Though you can win without Ojama Blue in new Ojama its much much harder still to win without. Also decks that stop swarms. RFP decks mess with Ojamas due to there excessive use of the graveyard with Ojama country.

Overall Ojamas have come a long way and actually this season look like a decent deck to play.  Any new suggestions comments and questions are welcome. 

Stay tuned for my next deck profile which will be on Fire Kings. The profile will be out in a few days.  

(srry guys was in a rush to finish typing so i didnt make it look pretty but i promise the next one will be)
Back to top Go down
LoudFist

Events Organizer

LoudFist

Custom Title : blank

YGOPro Name : LoudFist

DN Name : LoudFist

Dueling Points : 4665

Skill Points : 398
BT Record : 52-59
Events Count : 5 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profile- Ojamas Deck Profile- Ojamas EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:19 am#2

Nice deck, i'd recommend squeezing a ROTA or some tunings for junk warrior in there and if so a BLS as well. Horn of the phantom beast for your beast token is useful as well and maybe safezone for the number 64 lock.
Back to top Go down
gunsmaker

Kuriboh Brown

gunsmaker

Custom Title : Queen of the Night

YGOPro Name : gunsmaker

DN Name : gunsmaker

Dueling Points : 600

Skill Points : 00
BT Record : 0-0
Events Count : 0 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profile- Ojamas Deck Profile- Ojamas EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:46 am#3

i have no more to say,
maybe you are will, Razz
Back to top Go down
RsS

Admin

RsS

Custom Title : Cakes Emperor

YGOPro Name : RsS.YuGi

DN Name : RsS.YuGi

Dueling Points : 16.445

Skill Points : 378
BT Record : 10-0
Events Count : 10

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profile- Ojamas Deck Profile- Ojamas EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:17 pm#4

Interesting..
I like the build MA, though I wouldn't the fusion things Razz 
well done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.resurrectionacademy.org
Master Marcus

Marcus Rank

Master Marcus

Custom Title : King Of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profile- Ojamas Deck Profile- Ojamas EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:01 pm#5

Loudfist wrote:
Nice deck, i'd recommend squeezing a ROTA or some tunings for junk warrior in there and if so a BLS as well. Horn of the phantom beast for your beast token is useful as well and maybe safezone for the number 64 lock.
tbh the synchros are techs in the deck mainly. i hardly try to summon them enough. 

also bls wouldnt be used cause i only have 3 dark monsters in a deck. thats not enough for a bls. 

horn of the phantom beast is a nice atk booster but i dnt have room for it and i would use big march of animals before that. 

tho i do really like the idea of a 64 lock ill do a little testing on it to see how it goes
Back to top Go down
LoudFist

Events Organizer

LoudFist

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profile- Ojamas Deck Profile- Ojamas EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:27 pm#6

Master Marcus wrote:
Loudfist wrote:
tbh the synchros are techs in the deck mainly. i hardly try to summon them enough. 

also bls wouldnt be used cause i only have 3 dark monsters in a deck. thats not enough for a bls. 

horn of the phantom beast is a nice atk booster but i dnt have room for it and i would use big march of animals before that. 

tho i do really like the idea of a 64 lock ill do a little testing on it to see how it goes
Junk warrior with the tokens is just too good to be just a tech tbh. The Bls is if you added the searchers, 3 junks 1-2 searches is good enough for a bls i think. Horn > march of animals, horn let's you draw.
Back to top Go down
Master Marcus

Marcus Rank

Master Marcus

Custom Title : King Of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profile- Ojamas Deck Profile- Ojamas EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:02 pm#7

thats the thing in ojama you barely have room for other techs and whatnot there quite frankly is no room for it. also still with bls its 3:11 ratio of darks to light 
that is no where good enough to run bls

the ojama with junk warrior is not actually a common case because most other times u want to go frozen fitzgerald cause you have all your other monsters as rank monsters. Summon junk he gets no attack boost and pretty much wasted a synchro opportunity.
Back to top Go down
LoudFist

Events Organizer

LoudFist

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profile- Ojamas Deck Profile- Ojamas EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:49 pm#8

why junk warrior>any other level 5
:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deck Profile- Ojamas EmptyDeck Profile- Ojamas Empty

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profile- Ojamas Deck Profile- Ojamas Empty#9

Back to top Go down

Deck Profile- Ojamas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1