Resurrection Duel Academy
You have posted in this topic.Tensa told me to rename "Xx.O told me to post something here version xxx" to "Xx.O share 2.0" as a title version open beTa  SIjvTNq
Resurrection Duel Academy
You have posted in this topic.Tensa told me to rename "Xx.O told me to post something here version xxx" to "Xx.O share 2.0" as a title version open beTa  SIjvTNq

Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dueling - Fun - Competition - Tours - Games - Chat

HomeRDA's PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You have posted in this topic.Tensa told me to rename "Xx.O told me to post something here version xxx" to "Xx.O share 2.0" as a title version open beTa

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
W.O.P.i.E

Kuriboh Brown

You have posted in this topic.Tensa told me to rename "Xx.O told me to post something here version xxx" to "Xx.O share 2.0" as a title version open beTa  Empty
W.O.P.i.E

You have posted in this topic.Tensa told me to rename "Xx.O told me to post something here version xxx" to "Xx.O share 2.0" as a title version open beTa  Empty
Custom Title : RDA's Guardian

YGOPro Name : W.O.P.i.E

Dueling Points : 250

Skill Points : 05
BT Record : 0-30
Events Count : 0 Events Won.

PostSubject: You have posted in this topic.Tensa told me to rename "Xx.O told me to post something here version xxx" to "Xx.O share 2.0" as a title version open beTa You have posted in this topic.Tensa told me to rename "Xx.O told me to post something here version xxx" to "Xx.O share 2.0" as a title version open beTa  EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 2:39 pm#1

HE JUST CREATED A SUPERNOVA & BLACK HOLE ANTIMONY IS DBZ TIER?
Back to top Go down

You have posted in this topic.Tensa told me to rename "Xx.O told me to post something here version xxx" to "Xx.O share 2.0" as a title version open beTa

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1