YGOPro Name : Master Marcus

DN Name : redshadowknight21

Dueling Points : 3445

Skill Points : 50
BT Record : 0-1
Events Count : 1 Events Won.
Summer 2014 Tier List  Empty

PostSubject: Summer 2014 Tier List Summer 2014 Tier List  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 1:41 pm#1

Back to top Go down
NeoDTK

Teacher

NeoDTK

Custom Title : RDA's Crown Holder

YGOPro Name : DoomTemplar/Kaito

Dueling Points : 8760

Skill Points : 316
BT Record : 15-1
Events Count : 12

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Tier List Summer 2014 Tier List  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 2:53 pm#2

What about Spellbooks & Evilswarm?
Back to top Go down
Master Marcus

Marcus Rank

Master Marcus

Custom Title : King Of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Tier List Summer 2014 Tier List  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:45 pm#3

low tier 2 to tier 3 if you saw there top rates and win rates you would be surprised.

spellbooks are gradually dropping because of ppl not getting use to 1 fate and working with it. verz tho for the time being will stay middlle tier 2 anti meta

what i did in my article was besides the top tier i listed the top decks in tier 2 otherwise id be doing na article on about 30-40 decks lol verz a mid tier 2 spellbooks drop to tier 3
Back to top Go down
Killua

Kuriboh Brown

Killua

YGOPro Name : Thexdragon

Dueling Points : 100

Skill Points : 00
BT Record : 0-0
Events Count : 0 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Tier List Summer 2014 Tier List  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:07 pm#4

Yup Yang Zings are beastly im testing them now there like madolches on steriods.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Lamperouge

Kuriboh Brown

Lelouch Lamperouge

YGOPro Name : Ygoprosucks

DN Name : {Gundam} Justice

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Tier List Summer 2014 Tier List  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:23 pm#5

um this is so wrong. There will be only 2 differences in the meta game this format. geargia will be bumped down to tier 2 unless someone can find some op way to use them(which is doubtful.) 2nd is that when shadolls come out they will most likely be tier one if people are able to get there builds ready for any tournaments near the end of the format. Besides for that the format is exactly the same, except lightsworns might tech in goyo, but they still will be a luck deck that doesn't deserve to even be played. also boxers are just trash, so easy to beat yoke its not even funny. Mermails prolly won't do much except for topping in token events like they did this format. Hats will remain the best deck of the format. We are playing in a stun format guys, deal with it.
Back to top Go down
RsS

Admin

RsS

Custom Title : Cakes Emperor

YGOPro Name : RsS.YuGi

DN Name : RsS.YuGi

Dueling Points : 16.445

Skill Points : 378
BT Record : 10-0
Events Count : 10

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Tier List Summer 2014 Tier List  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:43 pm#6

I've never been good at predicting what will top xD
But I'm sure (as soon as they get to the TCG) Satellarknights, Shaddolls and cosmic dragons or whatever their current name is will top '-'

Don't mind me tho, as I said, I suck at predicting Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.resurrectionacademy.org
MAAD

Kuriboh Brown

MAAD

YGOPro Name : MAAD

DN Name : MAADcity

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Tier List Summer 2014 Tier List  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 10:00 pm#7

Hieratics died a format and a half a go. The deck was all hype.

Fire Fist went downhill when they limited wolfbark.

Nobleknights have never been relevant. That could change when Merlins finally arrives.

Lelouch Lamperouge wrote:
um this is so wrong. There will be only 2 differences in the meta game this format. geargia will be bumped down to tier 2 unless someone can find some op way to use them(which is doubtful.) 2nd is that when shadolls come out they will most likely be tier one if people are able to get there builds ready for any tournaments near the end of the format. Besides for that the format is exactly the same, except lightsworns might tech in goyo, but they still will be a luck deck that doesn't deserve to even be played. also boxers are just trash, so easy to beat yoke its not even funny. Mermails prolly won't do much except for topping in token events like they did this format. Hats will remain the best deck of the format. We are playing in a stun format guys, deal with it.

+1 for truth. This format won't change much at all except drop geargia from thier throne. I disagree with HATs being the best deck. Many players consider them mediocre. I'm predicting this format to be a mermail format as they're already considered one of the best decks this format and their biggest competition just got kicked out of the race.

RsS.YuGi wrote:
But I'm sure (as soon as they get to the TCG) Satellarknights, Shaddolls and cosmic dragons or whatever their current name is will top '-'

Tellar knights and yang zing will suck when they get here. Shaddolls will be the undisputed top deck post DUEA. They won't have any competition.
Back to top Go down
Master Marcus

Marcus Rank

Master Marcus

Custom Title : King Of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Tier List Summer 2014 Tier List  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 11:03 pm#8

This is great I love a good discussion. First off this is only speculation amongs peers so don't get to serious ^.^

Anyway to add more of my opinion

MAAD1 wrote:
Hieratics died a format and a half a go. The deck was all hype.

Fire Fist went downhill when they limited wolfbark.

Nobleknights have never been relevant. That could change when Merlins finally arrives.

Lelouch Lamperouge wrote:

+1 for truth. This format won't change much at all except drop geargia from thier throne. I disagree with HATs being the best deck. Many players consider them mediocre. I'm predicting this format to be  a mermail format as they're already considered one of the best decks this format and their biggest competition just got kicked out of the race.

RsS.YuGi wrote:

Tellar knights and yang zing will suck when they get here. Shaddolls will be the undisputed top deck post DUEA. They won't have any competition.

First of all hieratics are not all hype. Most people just have not played very good hieratic players. Hieratics are very good given the opportunity. Which in last formats case they were not represented as much.

Secondly geargia by no means were of godly status last season. No way in hell. Geargia had nice representation and geargia gear made sure that they succeeded more times than not. Though we can both agree it will drop to tier 2.

Third on my list. NK. Have any of you seen how op a full NK lockup is. Its not like your gonna pull something out of your pocket every game to take that on. 8 times out of 10 if NK gets the full lock its GG. So no NK are very viable if played properly and have good representation.

Fourth on the agenda HATS will not be the best deck Mermails will. Mermails continue to stay untouched by konami and will still continue to dominate the game. Now to say HATS can not contend is very wrong they possibly can. Though if you put 2 evenly match skill players together 7 time out of 10 the mermails will win.

Fifth on my list. Have any of you seen Fire Fists at there best since wolfbark got hit. I guess not because they are still very viable. Though in this format more as a stun deck. Wolfbark indeed did slow the deck down tremendously but not to far to make them unviable.

Lastly on my list. For you to say cosmic dragons are terrible........just go punch yourself or put your head in ice water. Wake up and see the destruction engine. The destruction never ends. More you kill the more they come back and kill you. Not very pleasant. More than likely even they will get more support because of how new they are. Then there will be more hell to pay.
Also satellaknights are by no means terrible. They are contenders for tier 2 this format. There speed is undeniable(if built properly). They are contenders more than you have an idea of.

By all means everyone continue this latent discussion lets hear your thoughts o.o
Back to top Go down

Summer 2014 Tier List  EmptySummer 2014 Tier List  Empty

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Tier List Summer 2014 Tier List  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 5:43 pm#9

It's a shame Battlin' Boxers aren't really represented in the meta. They're so much fun to play, especially with Lead Yoke's abilities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer 2014 Tier List  EmptySummer 2014 Tier List  Empty

PostSubject: Re: Summer 2014 Tier List Summer 2014 Tier List  Empty#10

Back to top Go down

Summer 2014 Tier List

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1