YGOPro Name : Thanako

DN Name : Thanako

Dueling Points : 520

Skill Points : 00
BT Record : 0-0
Events Count : -1 Events Won.
Grading Scale [Non-Meta] Empty

PostSubject: Grading Scale [Non-Meta] Grading Scale [Non-Meta] EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:58 pm#1

Hey guys. You've probably noticed I've only been analyzing weak cards for the moment. Do note I know these aren't meta, and probably won't ever be such. But, that doesn't really matter. I'm looking over great cards that just don't make the cut, at very least. I will be looking over other cards in the future that aren't as such, too. But I should explain that soon enough I'll have 3 different grading scales, this one only applying to cards outside of the meta. The others will be both Traditional and Advanced. But since these cards never see play, that much isn't really needed. And as such, this scale is for the other guys, and isn't very strict. Even so, let's give it a run down.

1. A card rated 1 is something like Avatar of the Pot, Anti-Raigeki, or Gryphon Wing.
  2. A card rated 2 is something like Gift of Greed, The Humble Sentry, or Pot of Generosity.
  3. A card rated 3 is something like Swordsman from a Foreign Land, or Zone Eater.
  4. A card rated 4 is just above the level of unplayable, but isn't worth summoning or activating.
  5. An average card on this list. Usually something outdated and boring.
  6. Something with a little bit of potential, though probably something that has a better version. Think D.D. Capsule compared to Gold Sarcophagus. Consistency issues can also land a card here.
  7. This is a card that can see play, if things open up for it in the meta. Very solid card.
  8. This is something like a really good tech choice that doesn't see much play. It is an exceptional card, but for some reasons it doesn't fit in.
  9. Wonderful card that might pull into play with the masses. Think something like, but hopefully not as broken as Super Rejuvenation in the period before people remembered it existed.
  10. This card really needs to see play right now. Yu-Gi-Oh! community is doing it wrong.

Back to top Go down
RsS

Admin

RsS

Custom Title : Cakes Emperor

YGOPro Name : RsS.YuGi

DN Name : RsS.YuGi

Dueling Points : 16.445

Skill Points : 378
BT Record : 10-0
Events Count : 10

PostSubject: Re: Grading Scale [Non-Meta] Grading Scale [Non-Meta] EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 12:01 am#2

It's awesome what you're doing, looking forward to see more of your analysings Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.resurrectionacademy.org
Thanako

Teacher

Thanako

YGOPro Name : Thanako

DN Name : Thanako

Dueling Points : 520

Skill Points : 00
BT Record : 0-0
Events Count : -1 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: Grading Scale [Non-Meta] Grading Scale [Non-Meta] EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 12:23 am#3

Thanks man, I didn't really have the basis or intention to go all out with it, at first I was just talking about how cool envoy of the Twilight is. But I think that it would be cool to do other cards too, and even the meta. I still have to edit the Swordsman, though. Very glad to have a sense of direction here. I'll post a suggestions thread tomorrow, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grading Scale [Non-Meta] EmptyGrading Scale [Non-Meta] Empty

PostSubject: Re: Grading Scale [Non-Meta] Grading Scale [Non-Meta] Empty#4

Back to top Go down

Grading Scale [Non-Meta]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1