YGOPro Name : DuelOni

DN Name : DuelOni

Dueling Points : 100

Skill Points : 00
BT Record : 0-0
Events Count : 0 Events Won.
Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up Empty

PostSubject: Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:29 am#1

MULTI-VERSE CHARACTER SHEET!

This is the first step in joining the upcoming Multi-Verse Tournament! A tournament in which you shall be participating in a few sets of games and sparring matches to see how your favorite anime character "might" do against several others! To keep things simple, I have decided that this time around, we will be using CANON CHARACTERS ONLY! This is to save further confusion. By picking an existing character, and following the lay out provided people will be able to do a simple Wikipedia search on your character to find info on abilities and such. In the future, I may re host this RP, as well as creating others. I assure you, at that time you will have the option to make a CUSTOM CHARACTER! But let's keep things simple for now. ^.^

Pick a character, anyone, a main character or a villain from your favorite anime (IT MUST BE AN ANIME) and fill out the following character sheet information with their info. You will get a seal of approval from me letting you know your character has been accepted, and that you will be joining the Role Play. Lastly, you ARE free to change you character a bit DURING the RP. Such as creating new attacks, or having those people come up with new ideas, or even switching sides. (a good guy becoming evil or vise versa) however it MST MAKE SENSE. That is to say a water elemental fighter could NOT learn a fire attack. But he/she could learn a new more versatile water based move. Without future adue, FILL OUT THE SHEET!

Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down
Ventriloquist

Role Play Organizer

Ventriloquist

PostSubject: Re: Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:31 am#2

Ethnicity: Asian
Hometown: Konoha (The Village Hidden in the Leaves)
Combat Style: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu/Genjutsu, Chakra user.
Name: Sasuke Uchiha
Alias: None.
Sex: Male
Nature Affinity: Lightning and Fire.
Weapons: Katana, and various ninja tools such as kunai and shuriken.
Eyes: Black. (Note: Can transform and become red based on special abilities.)
Hair: Black.
Other: Skin is fairly pail, lean muscular type.
Picture: Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up Uchiha11
Small Bio: Sasuke Uchiha was born of a very unique clan. The uchiha are gifted with a special ability awaked through maturity and strength of body, mind, and spirit within the eye. This is known as the "Sharingan." It allows the user uncanny insight such as the ability to read "aura" or energy within people as well as attacks. It also increases the frame per second the eyes sees, making high speed movement both easier to perform, as well as to read into. Making most uchiha extremely nimble as well as deadly accurate. The eye also has the ability to cast illusionary mind tricks onto an opponent simply by glancing into another persons eye. The full extent of the Sharingan is unknown, as through the years certain individuals have awakened further impressive powers. Sasuke himself being one of these talented few. He is a mysterious character, often times hiding his true motives, and working more behind the scenes, rather than a direct approach. He is extremely smart, showing this multiple times through the battles he's won, but he also seems to be a bit fickle. Sasuke seems to be struggling with his maturity, and has been known to be easily lead down the wrong path in life. All in all, if the young man could reach an inner peace within himself, learn to both aid, and accept aid from others, and accept who he is he would be known as one of the greatest fighter of all time, but for now, the boy remains at war with himself. Who knows, if he doesn't pick a side, it could very likely get him killed.
Quote: There is no greater feeling of loneliness than not knowing one's self. (Original quote by: Ventriloquist)

~CHARACTER ACCEPTED BY: VENTRILOQUIST!~
Back to top Go down
LoudFist

Events Organizer

LoudFist

Custom Title : blank

YGOPro Name : LoudFist

DN Name : LoudFist

Dueling Points : 4665

Skill Points : 398
BT Record : 52-59
Events Count : 5 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:39 am#3

Never done this before but looks interesting so i'll give it a try. 

Picture:
Ethnicity: European 
Hometown: Kokuro mountain, padokia. 
Combat Style: Assassination and Nen, which allows to transform his aura into electricity and Greatly increasing his speed. 
Name: Killua zoldyck
Nature Affinity:Electricity
Weapons: Metallic heavy yo-yos, can turn his fingernails into claws! 
Eyes: Blue
Hair: White smooth curly hair 

Bio:
Killua was trained since childhood in the art of assassination, mastering various killing techniques at a young age and his potential was recognized as the best in the family. His harsh training when he was a child made him resistant to electricity, poisons and pain. In addition, he is a quick thinker with great analysing capabilities. Killua possess great agility and extraordinary strength making him swift and deadly as well.

Killua is kind at heart and loves adventures and is generally excited and cheerful. But when provoked he is extremely dangerous and violent.

And due to his natural kindness and disinterest in assassination he runs away from home to make friends and go on exciting adventures with them. Moreover, Killua values his friends greatly and puts himself before them. 

Assassination — It's the family trade. We all take it up. My folks see me as an exceptional prospect. But I don't see that I should have to live up to their expectations. 
                        - killua to his best friend.

Last edited by Ventriloquist on Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:41 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : New image link)
Back to top Go down
ULTRABAM1997

Kuriboh Brown

ULTRABAM1997

Custom Title : King Moderator

YGOPro Name : YGOPro doesn't work for me. Only DN

DN Name : ULTRABAM1997

PostSubject: Re: Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:07 am#4

Now this is a loop hole but I think I should work. If it doesn't I'll change it. Also this show was only aired in Japan along with the live action show the anime was based off.

Ethnicity: Imagin
Hometown: Unknown
Combat Style: Sword wielder
Name: Momotaros
Alias: None
Sex: Assumed to be male
Nature Affinity: Imagins are sand demons who have this weird form where the upper part of their body is coming out of the ground & the lower part of there body is hover over there head with a gap between the two.
Weapons: Sword/ DenGasher Sword Form (When Kamen Rider Den-O Sword Form)
Eyes: Black
Hair: Two Red Devil horns
Other: Has the ability to turn into Kamen Rider Den-O Sword Form with the Den-O Belt and Rider Pass even tho he hasn't possessed Ryotaro. Weird but works.
Picture: Stupid looking anime version

I'll be using this look tho Original look

Momotaros with Sword Fan Art of Momotaros with sword

Kamen Rider Den-O Sword Form Sword Form With DenGasher

Small Bio: Momotaros is the main good Imagin in the series Kamen Rider Den-O. He's a hothead who likes to fight.

Show history: Among the hundreds of Imagin that arrived to the year 2007, Momotaros entered the body of Ryotaro Nogami but unable to set up a contact as he is forced to possess Ryotaro when he is attacked by Tetsuo. But after Ryotaro mentally restrains him, Momotaros learns that Ryotaro is a Singularity Point and helps him as Den-O to defeat the Bat Imagin. Admitting he does not remember their mission, Momotaros actually prefers fighting for his own whims. Though Ryotaro gives him his name rather than a desire to fulfill their contact, Momotaros eventually grew to respect the human as the other Imagin they are partnered with. In time, Momotaros begins to take his mission as member of the Den-Liner to protect time to heart.
In the Den-O series finale, due to Kintaros granting Ryotaro's unintentional wish for the Taros to stay by his side, Momotaros and the others are able to be present alongside Ryotaro for the final battle with Momotaro accepting Ryotaro's actual wish to fight with him to the very end. After the battle ended, with his existence assured, Momotaros was distant and silence over parting ways with Ryotaro, only to jump to the window at the last second to say goodbye to his friend while promising to meet again as the Den-Liner departs back into the timestream.

Quote: Ore...Sanjou!!! (I have Arrived in Japanese. Only says it in Japanese too)

Last edited by ULTRABAM1997 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Awekingster

Kuriboh Brown

Awekingster

YGOPro Name : Awekingster

PostSubject: Re: Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:27 am#5

My character is from a Korean manga not yet as a actual anime video

Ethnicity: Korean
Hometown: NA
Combat Style:
Black Heaven & Earth Style
Sun-Woo Martial Arts
Artist's Society Martial Arts
Name: Shi-Woon Yi
Alias: Murim and Sun-woo clan
Nature Affinity: NA
Weapons: fist and legs
Eyes: Depends on mood of fighting or nonfighting
Hair: Dark brown and the style is
Other: Dont insult the sun-woo clan or else you will regret it Smile
Picture: https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/18/41/62/64/yi_shi14.jpg
Small Bio:
Shi-Woon Yi used to get bullied for being weak and unable to defend himself. Till the one day he meets Chun-Woo han aka the Goomoonryong. His life has changed many times as he has fought many battles and suffer alot of loses and to rebuild his ki center to be able to hold strong the title of Gaju of the Sun-woo clan. He has become the leader of a the great clan and has earned respect through out both the earth world and the murim world as being second strongest to his own master and the 1o masters of the murim.

Back to top Go down

Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up EmptyMulti-Verse: Character Sign Up Empty

PostSubject: Re: Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:30 am#6

Hometown: Tokyo
Combat Style: I use branch of sin, this is my blood i can control to make various forms and attack my opponent, Regeneration , Flight
Name: Shiro
Alias: Wretched Egg
Sex: Female
Nature Affinity: Neutral
Weapons: Nothing.
Eyes: Red
Hair: Long white hair.
Other: I wear a long white suit with red marks on it like darksigners
Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up Shiro
Small Bio: Shiro was a little girl who was taken by ganta's mother to be the subject of experiences instead of Ganta, the experiences, who were taken in the former deadman wonderland was painful for Shiro, because of that, Shiro introduced a new personnality in herself, he called "him" Aceman like the hero but it was the Wretched Egg.. Shiro got lot of Wretched egg's powers but when Wretched Egg controls her, she becomes insane and kills even for fun, we can see if the wretched egg is controlling Shiro because when he does, she smiles and a "Kschh" is shown.
Shiro alias Wretched Egg causes the Tokyo Earthquake and the death of many people, that's why tamaki try to kill her. 10 Years later she kills all ganta's friends and brings ganta to deadman wonderland....

Back to top Go down
Mr.Awesome

Slifer Red

Mr.Awesome

Custom Title : The Chaotic/ RDA's Guardian

YGOPro Name : Mr.Awesome

DN Name : Mr.Awesome45

Dueling Points : 4080

Skill Points : 87
BT Record : 6-17
Events Count : 1 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:07 am#7

Hometown: Fire Nation
Combat Style: skilled in close-range combat
Name: Zuko
Alias:...
Nature Affinity: Fire Element
Weapons: Dual dao blades. 
Eyes: Gold
Hair: Dark Brown
Other: n/a
Picture: Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up Sw10__fire_prince_zuko_by_hakumo-d37lgb4
using his dual dao swords:
Small Bio: Zuko has always struggled to distinguish whats right and wrong, good from evil, but he'd always choose the right path eventually.

Zuko is a fire bender he has the ability to control, shoot, and breath fire in any shapes possible using the power of the sun and his internal heat. and he has the power to deflect lightening using his spiritual energy
He is also skilled swordsman he uses dual sword to battle his enemies 

Quote: "I've struggled for so long to do what's right; to even know what's right.... But asking you to end me if I went bad; that was like asking you to figure out right and wrong for me.... I understand now. The struggle isn't something a Fire Lord can escape."-Zuko

Last edited by Mr.Awesome on Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ventriloquist

Role Play Organizer

Ventriloquist

PostSubject: Re: Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:32 am#8

Ok, well, as it currently stands I cannot "Edit" your posts in this thread guys. Which means I cannot place my seal of character approval. Don't worry! I know a way around this. I will be adding the approved character and any edits that need be made in non approved character at the bottom of this post! Also! I will be asking RsS or another admin to edit my Mod/Admin power to allow me to edit posts made by other users so long as it's in the RP section of the forums! So in future RPs your character sheets will have the same seal as mine. Now. Onward shall we. First! The approved characters!

Ultrabam1997 - Momotaros

Awekingster - Shi-Woon Yi

Diasuke-Aniki - Shiro

Mr.Awesome - Zuko

Concerning the above character only! This is the result of your applications!>>>

THIS NOTE IS TO LOUD FIST ONLY!

LoudFist, please edit your post so that your picture shows. I know this seems like a minor issue but I'd rather not have someone complain to me later about how they had to look up a picture and yours was approved with a broken link. Check your post, and if it shows on your computer then perhaps it's something with my net, in which case you will be approved without having to make a correction. However as it stands I cannot see your picture. Everything else is fine and as soon ad you edit your picture link you will be added to the approved character list, for nor you status is; PENDING! Looking forward to seeing you soon my friend.
Back to top Go down
[GM]KSG

Kuriboh Brown

[GM]KSG

YGOPro Name : [GM]KSG

DN Name : Not playin dn

PostSubject: Re: Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:51 am#9

ecthenety: asian
home town: shimigami world
combate style: drain the life of enymys and gives to friends also in bankai it as the power of creating an ilusion of the openent dying (<< Gin does not have this power, meaning this is a custom ability. I need you to edit this, remove it, and list his Canon abilities please.)

name: Gin
nature afinity: darkness
sex:male
weapons: sword whit bankai and dark cover cover
eyes: dark eyes 
hair:white har

small bio: is from shimigami world he mix his sword whit other to make a stronger one tsukuyama that have  the previous skills. (<<< Similar to the above note. However, here is a thought. If you want some SMALL unique changes to your character. You could do this. There are a VAST number of Kido spells (the spells Shinigami use) which are unlisted. To find an unlisted Kido, simply go to google, and search the following phrase, "Bleach Kido Spell List," and the links provide will show you all of the canon spells. You will notice they are numbered. ANY NUMBER NOT PROVIDED I WILL ALLOW YOU TO MAKE UP A SPELL FOR "IN THE RP NOT IN YOUR SHEET!" This means, if Kido number 34 is not listed in the anime, then you are allowed to make Kido number 34 an illusionary spell, which can induce death like vision on the opponent. Again, GIN MUST SHOW THIS IN THE RP, NOT IN HIS SHEET! However, do keep in mind things like this will be fairly new to him, and his strongest assets will still be his canon abilities. Thank you.) 

(IMPORTANT NOTE: Ok, concerning your custom abilities, as the ability to drain life, as well as cast illusions are not in Gin arsenal. If anything the illusion part would be more like Aizen. Anyway, these are custom abilities. I love Bleach, and in the future I am sure we will have a custom Bleach RP where you are allowed to make your own reapers. But for now, this is causing your character to not be accepted. The reason is everyone else, is limited to existing anime characters as they are written by the original author. So until you provide a character sheet, listing Gin's true Shikai and Bankai powers your character sheet will remain unapproved. DO NOT TAKE THIS PERSONAL! It is nothing against you, and I'm sure it's something you can easily fix and over come ^.^ if not, then simply wait for the custom character RP ^.^ I have let a few notes in your character sheet to specify what needs changing, please read over them and I will edit this message and add your accepted notice once it is within the limits of the rules. Thanks ^.^!)

Last edited by Toshiro Hitsugaya on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ventriloquist

Role Play Organizer

Ventriloquist

PostSubject: Re: Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:49 pm#10

Ok, I may need to change the application so this is better understood o-o.

But you guys DO know this is a CANON Rp right? I think all the characters so far are canon, but the shinigami isn't. Don't worry! Future Rps will have custom character creation! But for the sake of the fact this is the FIRST RP we are keeping things simple. This means pick a character like Toshiro or Ichigo.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR CHARACERS ARE EXHISTING ANIME CHARACTERS! NOT CUSTOMS! THERE WILL BE CUSTOMS IN THE FUTURE!

Ruling On Toshiro Hitsugaya's character "Dream Weaver" : Not Canon, please edit and I'll add you to the list ^.^ Have fun and enjoy.

(Before the RP officially starts I will do  through recheck on all character and make sure they are canon. If you miss this rule, it's not my fault as it's now been stated twice. This is not to be mean, it is to keep things simple and teach this forum the basics of RP, more complex stories/games/Rps will arise in the future.)
Back to top Go down
ULTRABAM1997

Kuriboh Brown

ULTRABAM1997

Custom Title : King Moderator

YGOPro Name : YGOPro doesn't work for me. Only DN

DN Name : ULTRABAM1997

PostSubject: Re: Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:29 pm#11

ULTRABAM1997 wrote:
Now this is a loop hole but I think I should work. If it doesn't I'll change it. Also this show was only aired in Japan along with the live action show the anime was based off.

Ethnicity: Imagin
Hometown: Unknown
Combat Style: Sword wielder
Name: Momotaros
Alias: None
Sex: Assumed to be male
Nature Affinity: Imagins are sand demons who have this weird form where the upper part of their body is coming out of the ground & the lower part of there body is hover over there head with a gap between the two.
Weapons: Sword/ DenGasher Sword Form (When Kamen Rider Den-O Sword Form)
Hair: Two Red Devil horns
Other: Has the ability to turn into Kamen Rider Den-O Sword Form with the Den-O Belt and Rider Pass even tho he hasn't possessed Ryotaro. Weird but works.
Picture: Stupid looking anime version

I'll be using this look tho Original look

Momotaros with Sword Fan Art of Momotaros with sword

Kamen Rider Den-O Sword Form Sword Form With DenGasher

Small Bio: Momotaros is the main good Imagin in the series Kamen Rider Den-O. He's a hothead who likes to fight.

Show history: Among the hundreds of Imagin that arrived to the year 2007, Momotaros entered the body of Ryotaro Nogami but unable to set up a contact as he is forced to possess Ryotaro when he is attacked by Tetsuo. But after Ryotaro mentally restrains him, Momotaros learns that Ryotaro is a Singularity Point and helps him as Den-O to defeat the Bat Imagin. Admitting he does not remember their mission, Momotaros actually prefers fighting for his own whims. Though Ryotaro gives him his name rather than a desire to fulfill their contact, Momotaros eventually grew to respect the human as the other Imagin they are partnered with. In time, Momotaros begins to take his mission as member of the Den-Liner to protect time to heart.
In the Den-O series finale, due to Kintaros granting Ryotaro's unintentional wish for the Taros to stay by his side, Momotaros and the others are able to be present alongside Ryotaro for the final battle with Momotaro accepting Ryotaro's actual wish to fight with him to the very end. After the battle ended, with his existence assured, Momotaros was distant and silence over parting ways with Ryotaro, only to jump to the window at the last second to say goodbye to his friend while promising to meet again as the Den-Liner departs back into the timestream.

Quote: Ore...Sanjou!!! (I have Arrived in Japanese. Only says it in Japanese too)

I forgot to explain that imagins are sand demons & how the have a weird sand form. I listed it under Nature
Back to top Go down
the Guardians

Kuriboh Brown

the Guardians

YGOPro Name : the Guardians

PostSubject: Re: Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:34 pm#12

Ethnicity: White
Hometown: Canada, ey!
Combat Style: Matial Arts, Swordsman, and Marksman
Name: Deadpool
Alias: Wade Wilson
Nature Affinity: Money
Weapons: Master Marksman and Swordsman - tends to use everything.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: None
Other: Skin Deformed due to cancer - looks half dead... smells half dead. He's known for breaking the 4th wall and making puns out of everything. He also has a severe mental disability and one of the most popular anti-heroes. Deadpool possesses a superhuman healing factor that makes him invulnerable to disease, age, or decapitation.
Picture: 
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-vVDN6ykhE8w/Ua5-tapYqzI/AAAAAAAAEio/qOmNspZwFYU/s640/deadpool_by_norunn8931-d57ozkf.png

Orgin: Originally a street thug with oppresive parents, he found himself with cancer and joined Weapon X. Gave him superhuman healing as well as sped up his cancer through his entire body - resulting in his deformity. Mental condition grew as well turning into a Mercenary maniac that we all grew to love - http://www.watchcartoononline.com/ultimate-spider-man-season-2-episode-15-ultimate-deadpool

Back to top Go down
Sakuya Izayoi

Kuriboh Brown

Sakuya Izayoi

YGOPro Name : Sakuya

PostSubject: Re: Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:19 pm#13

Hometown: Scarlet Devil Mansion
 Combat Style: Danmaku (Bullet Hell), Manipulation of Time and Space
 Name: Sakuya Izayoi
 Alias: The Perfect and Elegant Maid
 Sex: Female
 Nature Affinity: None
 Weapons: Knives, Lots of em
 Eyes: Blood Red/Dark Blue
 Hair: Silver
 Other: May wear Pa-*Knifed*
 Picture:  Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up Gfx_sa10Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up Sakuya10
 Small Bio: Sakuya was born different from the rest of the children in her town, and that lead to her being shunned by all of its residents. Eventually, cold, homeless, and hungry, a strange rift with ribbons at each of the ends appeared, and Sakuya, wishing to flee from the hatred of all the townspeople, ran straight into it. When she awoke, she found herself outside the entrance of a mansion that was entirely red, with a sleeping gatekeeper “guarding” the entrance. Within, she found the vampire Remilia Scarlet, whom took pity on the child and employed her as a maid. Many years later, Sakuya is the Chief Made of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. She has long since given up trying to make relation’s with other humans, as even in the mystical world of Gensokyo do humans still distance themselves from those who are different. Now, she devotes herself entirely to her Lady Remilia Scarlet. She is incredibly skilled at housework, being able to stop time and do what would take hours in what seems like seconds. She can be rather violent at times, especially when the gatekeeper is sleeping on the job, though the youkai are resilient enough that they don’t die.

Back to top Go down
GoalieFreak

Kuriboh Brown

GoalieFreak

YGOPro Name : GoalieFreak

DN Name : iceninja345

PostSubject: Re: Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:45 pm#14

Town: Suna (The town Hidden in the Sand)
Combat Style: Fights with chakra-laced sand.
Name: Gaara no Sabaku
Alias: Kazekage
Nature Affinity: Lives in the Land of Wind, but never uses his nature affinity, so N/A
Weapons: Sand bullets, Sand, Giant gourd filled with sand on his back.
Eyes: Green
Hair: reddish-brown
Bio: At a young age, Garra struggled with containing a demon inside him. He often had no friends, and was beaten for being a jinchuriki. He would often go on pyschological rampages and transform into the demon inside him. Due to this, he had nobody, and began to kill to prove his existence. However, during the Chunnin Exams, he was defeated by Naruto, and began to finally care for his family ( his sister Temari and brother Kankuro). Soon, afterwards he began to care for his village, and he was elected Kazekage, the strongest ninja in the village, and leader of all its political and military powers. Soon after becoming kazekage he was captured by a rogue organization, known as Akatsuki, a group of S-rank Missing-nin, while he protected the village from a giant explosion from Deidara, a member of the group. After he was captured, he lost his tailed-beast, the one-tailed Shukaku. He is best friends with Naruto Uzumaki, another jinchuriki. He attracts the attention of two females throughout the series, Matsuri, and her friend, whose name escapes me. He is the leader of the Allied Shinobi Force.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Gaara
Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up 18-Gaara

Last edited by Ventriloquist on Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:54 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : to add picture)
Back to top Go down
LoudFist

Events Organizer

LoudFist

Custom Title : blank

YGOPro Name : LoudFist

DN Name : LoudFist

Dueling Points : 4665

Skill Points : 398
BT Record : 52-59
Events Count : 5 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:39 pm#15

Uploaded the picture to a more sustainable server, hope it's working now
Back to top Go down
BlueKing

Kuriboh Brown

BlueKing

YGOPro Name : BlueKing

PostSubject: Re: Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:36 am#16

Ethnicity: asian
Hometown: Academy City
Combat Style:no style, all swag.
Name: ???
Alias: Accelerator
Nature Affinity: no nature bs
Weapons: Vectors
Hair: white
Other: Accelerator
Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up Railgun-6T-accelerator
Small Bio: Accelerator is the strongest esper in academy city, he believes only in power and trusts no one. While fighting, he invokes fear and has a sadistic tone. his power creates a thin field of aim around him, which allows him to modify the vector values of anything he touches. Furthermore, this ability is automatic, so projectiles like bullets or explosives have no effect on him, as they will be redirected, even if he is unaware of their presence.
Quote: "I strive for something beyond the strongest, that challenging me would be the most ridiculous thought ever, that fighting me would be a sin!"

Back to top Go down
xHybridHeartsx

Kuriboh Brown

xHybridHeartsx

YGOPro Name : xHybridHearts

PostSubject: Re: Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:51 am#17

lol i cant do regular ,i can only custom

the closest i can regular is itchigo nd inyuasha
Back to top Go down
gunsmaker

Kuriboh Brown

gunsmaker

Custom Title : Queen of the Night

YGOPro Name : gunsmaker

DN Name : gunsmaker

Dueling Points : 600

PostSubject: Re: Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 2:29 am#18

Ethnicity: Asian (Demon obviously Razz)
Hometown: Underworld
Combat Style: any style with gun
Name: Rufus
Alias: Bounty Hunter, Soul Taker, Executioner, Arbiter
Age: unknown (judging from the face it should be around 20 Razz)
Nature Affinity: Blue Fire
Weapons: Dual Transformable Handgun, Spiritual Bullet (Unlimited Ammo)
Hair: Purple
Other: Skin is Light Purple
Picture: Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up 7-91

is this legit?  (It is indeed legit, but I had to look into this one. It's originally a video game but there is a fairly new anime out that's based off it. So yes, it qualifies. )

Back to top Go down
KingLynx

Kuriboh Brown

KingLynx

YGOPro Name : KingLynx

DN Name : havok45

PostSubject: Re: Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:28 pm#19

Hometown:
Combat Style: Fights using electrical ranged attacks and increased speed from air treks
Name: Nue
Alias: Thunder King
Nature Affinity: Lightning
Weapons: Air Treks and Thunder Regalia
Eyes: Dark Blue
Hair: Lavender Purple
Bio: Nue is a second generation Gravity Child, and so was created under Minami Rinta's orders.
At some point after Black Burn's defeat at the hands of Killik, Nue became the king of the Rising Road. During this time Rinta would often bring him "failed" gravity children, all of them young, and he took them in to live with him and his father in a run down, abandoned church.

Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up 300px-Thunder_King_Nue_zps7f878189Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up Air_gear_ep20_nue_by_narushisto20-d4olmrk_zps4579ca91

Back to top Go down
Honor-sama

Kuriboh Brown

Honor-sama

YGOPro Name : Honor-sama

PostSubject: Re: Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:20 pm#20

Ethnicity: White
Hometown: Z-City
Combat Style: Close-Ranged Fighter, using his immense strength
Name: Saitama
Alias: One-Punch Man
Nature Affinity: N/A
Weapons: N/A
Hair: Bald (and don't say anything about it)
Other: Saitama has a problem with life, because nobody is powerful enough to take him on, and he's trying to find the strongest to fight him.
Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up 275px-Saitama
Small Bio: Can be found on Wiki, look up Saitama on Google. (cuz it's so long)
Quote: "Having an overwhelming power is boring as hell"

Back to top Go down
xHybridHeartsx

Kuriboh Brown

xHybridHeartsx

YGOPro Name : xHybridHearts

PostSubject: Re: Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:23 am#21

Ethnicity: [b style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 16.89px; font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 11px; background-color: rgb(249, 249, 249);"]Japanese[/b]
Hometown:  Karakura Town
Combat Style: Reckless Charge
Name: Ichigo Kurosaki
Alias:  Strawberry
Nature Affinity: Vizard/Quincy hybrid
Weapons: Zanpakutō (Zangetsu), Bankai (Tensa Zangetsu)
Eyes: Brownn
Hair: Orange
Bio: Ichigo Kurosaki is a 15-year-old boy who attends Karakura High School. At the age of nine, Ichigo witnessed his mother’s death at the hands of the Hollow Grand Fisher who later was killed by Ichigo's father. One day his family was attacked by a Hollow, and a Shinigami (死神, literally “Death God”) named Rukia Kuchiki gives her Shinigami powers to Ichigo, so he can save his family. For a few months, Ichigo acts as a Shinigami replacement and protects Karakura Town from Hollows.

Back to top Go down
Ventriloquist

Role Play Organizer

Ventriloquist

PostSubject: Re: Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:47 pm#22

THANKS FOR THE INTEREST GUYS! Very Happy 

Ok, quick note. Anyone still interested, and whom has posted a character sheet; GO CHECK YOUR SHEET NOW!!!!!!!!

There may or not be something there you did not write, an approval stamp placed there by me. Anyone with this stamp is approved for the RP and may join as SOON as the RP thread is up (Which will be shortly, just been waiting to have a decent amount of players.)

Note: LOOK FOR THIS STAMP IN YOUR POSTS GUYS!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

All character with the above stamp you are good to go.

However, some might have needed a little bit of work. If you do NOT have the approval stamp, there should be a bit of "Red" text in your post. READ THIS TEXT, as it will specify what you need to change, and once you have done so you too will get the seal of approval and the clear to join the RP.

Thanks again, and be seeing you on the battlefield soon guys! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up EmptyMulti-Verse: Character Sign Up Empty

PostSubject: Re: Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up Empty#23

Back to top Go down

Multi-Verse: Character Sign Up

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1