YGOPro Name : RsS.YuGi

DN Name : RsS.YuGi

Dueling Points : 16.445

Skill Points : 378
BT Record : 10-0
Events Count : 10
Spiritual Beast Deck Guide Empty

PostSubject: Spiritual Beast Deck Guide Spiritual Beast Deck Guide EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:54 pm#1

-SPIRITUAL BEASTS DECK GUIDE-

Spiritual Beast Deck Guide Sz045Y2

Overall look:

1. The archetype is made of 'Tamer' and 'Beasts' Monsters. 
  2. The fusion monsters can be summoned only by using a Tamer and a Beast (Banishing them) without the need of any fusion spell card (AKA Contact Fusion). 
  3. The fusions also have the ability to bounce themselves back into the extra and to re-summon a Tamer and a Beast back from the banished "zone". (And this can accrue during either players turn)
  4. Beasts and Tamers have one effect in common, they all can only be special summoned once per turn. 
  5. Some Tamers effects are to special summon Beasts from graveyard and the other Tamers to summon Beasts from banished. 
  6. Beasts effects main core/goal is to banish other Beasts from variant places depends on the monster and everything will be explained next (Banishing from deck, hand, graveyard and extra).

Ritual Beasts Cards:

They all can be special summoned only once per turn. Each one of them has a different effect but it's all around banishing to set up your combos and plays.

show cards:

Tamers Cards:

They all can be special summoned only once per turn. Each one of them has a different effect but it all resolves around summoning Beasts from Graveyard or the banished or hand. 

show cards:

They're all needed cards to have the deck working, so make sure to run them all.

Fusion Cards: ("Ulti" monsters) 

All of the fusions share the effect of returning themselves back to the extra deck to then special summon 1 tamer and 1 beast from your banished. The differences between them is their supporting effects. 

show cards:

S/T Cards:

Show Cards:

Also what the deck is missing in my opinion is a S/T that would destroy backrow just like how Combination does. That would be epic. 

Playing Style:

The main playing style of the archetype is to contact fusion into the fusion 'bosses' and take advantage of their effects to either defense or offense. As a main start you should focus on fusion Kannhawk and loop with it's effect to search as much as you can. Think carefully before you do any move, and focus on what you want to return to graveyard and what you want to summon, take the most use of your resources and don't randomly return cards. On YGOPro make sure to press "A" after you use the first effect of searching so you get the ability to chain. 

Combos:

In here comes the hard part, they might look simple while they really aren't, if you can spam with them that doesn't mean you've used them right, you need to think of the best way to gain advantage of their effects as possible, and the biggest example is Hawk and it's searching effect. 

I can't give you all combos of all situations, I'll need days and nights of writing so I'll just tell you a quick basic combo using Elder and Kannahawk:

Let's assume they're in your hand at the beginning of the duel.

Goal is to get fusion hawk on the field and set 2 Combination trap cards that will be searched by hawk.

Summon Elder them summon Hawk 
Use Hawk's effect to banish Noble
Fusion Hawk

Use the fusion Hawk effect to return itself back to extra and then special summon back Hawk and Elder.
Use Hawk's effect banish Rera or any other Tamer (except Elder)
Fusion Hawk

Use Hawk effect to search from the deck by targeting Hawk and Rera (or the Tamper you banished)
Chain Hawk's effect then target Noble and Rera (or the Tamer you banished)
Now search Combination.  
(Hawk is now back to grave)

Now you have Noble and Rera on the field, use Nobel's effect to banish Hawk Fusion Hawk and use it's effect to search by returning Hawk and Elder.

Now you have on the field Hawk fusion and 2 Combination. And that's all without using any other starting hand than Elder and Hawk.

Supporting Cards

Tempest, Dragon Rulers of Storm.
the deck gives you almost infinite food for tempest ALSO the deck needs the monsters to be banished for fusion monsters to do their compos. 

Fissure & Macro Cosmos
Same as Tempest, those cards can be in the main deck but I personally prefer them sided. 

Divine Wind (field spell card) & Harpie's Dancer
The archetype is all wind attributed, so those cards are options that you could build around, I'd say it's a really good option if Divine wasn't limited, but at this point, I don't really recommend you running them. Genex Ally Birdman would also work in this.

Gold Sarc. 
A pretty good cards to have at the start of your duel, if you had a Tamer that would summon from the banished,  You can banish a Beast using gold sarc.

Foolish Burial
Good to set up your graveyard with a ritual beast so you can use a tamer to special summon it.

Emergency Teleport
This card would help you getting Tamers quickly.

Slipheed and Garuda the wind spirit
Those cards help in banishing your monsters to further on your combos, they also work for rank 4, and wind has a very nice rank 4 including Chidori

What hurts the deck:

-Imprial Iron Wall would completely shut you down. 
-Vanity's Emptyness and any card that would prevent special summoning. 
-Basically any card that would prevent fusion summoning, banishing and special summoning would hurt this deck

Deck List:

I didn't talk about the count of cards you should be running because in overall, I really recommend you running 3 of everything except perhaps Dolphin and Tamers.

Decklist:
My personal deck after a lot of testing and editing:

Spiritual Beast Deck Guide Dz14Qjc

I hope I didn't make any errors while making this guide and I hope it helps you guys, make sure to ask anything you need and comment on this giving your ideas and thoughts of it all Smile

Last edited by RsS on Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.resurrectionacademy.org
LoudFist

Events Organizer

LoudFist

Custom Title : blank

YGOPro Name : LoudFist

DN Name : LoudFist

Dueling Points : 4665

Skill Points : 398
BT Record : 52-59
Events Count : 5 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Beast Deck Guide Spiritual Beast Deck Guide EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:02 pm#2

I love those guys, the 2:15 minute strategy never fails!
(unless opp sets time limit to 1 minute =[ )
Back to top Go down

Spiritual Beast Deck Guide EmptySpiritual Beast Deck Guide Empty

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Beast Deck Guide Spiritual Beast Deck Guide EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:13 am#3

Well this will make me try the deck. well made
Back to top Go down
RsS

Admin

RsS

Custom Title : Cakes Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Beast Deck Guide Spiritual Beast Deck Guide EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:27 am#4

LoudFist wrote:
I love those guys, the 2:15 minute strategy never fails!
(unless opp sets time limit to 1 minute =[ )

If you know what you're doing, the combo would take a minute max and that's with waiting tour opponent responses xD

[Yume-Nikki] Daisuke wrote:
Well this will make me try the deck. well made

Good luck in making and running it,  enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Thanako

Teacher

Thanako

YGOPro Name : Thanako

DN Name : Thanako

Dueling Points : 520

Skill Points : 00
BT Record : 0-0
Events Count : -1 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Beast Deck Guide Spiritual Beast Deck Guide EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:06 am#5

I love what you're getting at, but there's a bit more to it that you may have missed going on in the side deck. An example, with my own personal deck that's been doing exceptionally well in its own right. The side deck is mostly to counter OCG decks, but that's besides the point. Ragnazero is practically a staple at this point in the game, too. You'll come to find you will almost never summon Gachi Gachi.

Spiritual Beast Deck Guide N7iyvhu
Back to top Go down
RsS

Admin

RsS

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Beast Deck Guide Spiritual Beast Deck Guide EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 12:57 pm#6

Thanako wrote:
I love what you're getting at, but there's a bit more to it that you may have missed going on in the side deck. An example, with my own personal deck that's been doing exceptionally well in its own right. The side deck is mostly to counter OCG decks, but that's besides the point. Ragnazero is practically a staple at this point in the game, too. You'll come to find you will almost never summon Gachi Gachi.

Spiritual Beast Deck Guide N7iyvhu

Well that deck was a sample, true I use it and stuff though. As for Gachi, you're probably right, I've never summoned it nor I will. xD 
Your build looks neat, but I think you need more Tamers, but anyway it does look good.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts Smile
Back to top Go down
LoudFist

Events Organizer

LoudFist

Custom Title : blank

YGOPro Name : LoudFist

DN Name : LoudFist

Dueling Points : 4665

Skill Points : 398
BT Record : 52-59
Events Count : 5 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Beast Deck Guide Spiritual Beast Deck Guide EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:30 pm#7

My build runs 3 petolphin, i think his ability is too good
Back to top Go down
Kudo Shinichi

Kuriboh Brown

Kudo Shinichi

YGOPro Name : KUDO

DN Name : Kudo.Shinichi

Dueling Points : 820

Skill Points : 01
BT Record : 0-0
Events Count : 0 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Beast Deck Guide Spiritual Beast Deck Guide EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 9:57 pm#8

Thx for that nice guide @RsS
I think am going to try them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RsS

Admin

RsS

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Beast Deck Guide Spiritual Beast Deck Guide EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:02 am#9

LoudFist wrote:
My build runs 3 petolphin, i think his ability is too good

Too much, really you only need 1.

Kudo Shinichi wrote:
Thx for that nice guide @RsS
I think am going to try them Very Happy

You're welcome.

I've added an upgraded deck list of the previous one. I hope you all test it out and give me feed back Smile

Spiritual Beast Deck Guide Dz14Qjc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spiritual Beast Deck Guide EmptySpiritual Beast Deck Guide Empty

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Beast Deck Guide Spiritual Beast Deck Guide Empty#10

Back to top Go down

Spiritual Beast Deck Guide

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1