Resurrection Duel Academy
~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ SIjvTNq
Resurrection Duel Academy
~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ SIjvTNq

Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dueling - Fun - Competition - Tours - Games - Chat

HomeRDA's PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
NerfectX

Kuriboh Brown

~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ Empty
NerfectX

~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ Empty

YGOPro Name : NerfectX

Dueling Points : 100

Skill Points : 00
BT Record : 0-0
Events Count : 0 Events Won.

PostSubject: ~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ ~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 1:28 pm#1

Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants

~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ ShootingQuasarDragon-TF06-JP-VG-NC-2

Alright, guys. This is something for the Synchro lovers. I worked on this the past couple of days and ended up making a Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo Deck. I only use 2 Shooting Quasar Dragon, because 3 might be overkill. (but it's totally possible to use 3 as well). Let's get to the Deck.
~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ 060375261b85f78447ff1c4a19a8b7b9
Updated : July 2014 Banlist
This deck pretty much spams Shooting Quasar Dragon like nothing else.
Lonefire Blossom + Soul Charge = Shooting Quasar Dragon
Junk Synchron + Doppelwarrior plays = Shooting Quasar Dragon
Quickdraw Synchron + Level Eater plays = Shooting Quasar Dragon
The Synchro Monsters used for the first Shooting Quasar Dragon + Soul Charge = Another Shooting Quasar Dragon
It's all about Shooting Quasar Dragon.
Test it out and tell me what you think!

Decklist:

Last edited by NerfectX on Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RsS

Admin

RsS

Custom Title : Cakes Emperor

YGOPro Name : RsS.YuGi

DN Name : RsS.YuGi

Dueling Points : 16.445

Skill Points : 378
BT Record : 10-0
Events Count : 10

PostSubject: Re: ~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ ~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 2:26 pm#2

Epic stuff could be done with this build. Great work Nerfy ;D
Thx for sharing Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.resurrectionacademy.org
LoudFist

Events Organizer

LoudFist

Custom Title : blank

YGOPro Name : LoudFist

DN Name : LoudFist

Dueling Points : 4665

Skill Points : 398
BT Record : 52-59
Events Count : 5 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: ~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ ~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 3:20 pm#3

duality looks really odd in there perhaps replace it with breakthrough skill for nasty shadolls or the new powerful rebirth to get your resources or whatever kuribandit throws to the grave.
Back to top Go down
NerfectX

Kuriboh Brown

NerfectX

PostSubject: Re: ~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ ~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 4:08 pm#4

Loudfist wrote:
duality looks really odd in there perhaps replace it with breakthrough skill for nasty shadolls or the new powerful rebirth to get your resources or whatever kuribandit throws to the grave.
I thought about that as well, but duality give's me all the combo pieces. Shadoll's are nasty and hard to get over without Breakthrough Skill, I got 3 in my side deck etc.
For example you have Soul Charge in your hand, you use pot of duality to get Lonefire Blossom, and next turn you immediately start off with a Shooting Quasar Dragon.
Back to top Go down
LoudFist

Events Organizer

LoudFist

PostSubject: Re: ~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ ~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:40 pm#5

ya it makes get to your combo pieces more effectively but it also has the drawback of showing your strategy to the opp, allowing them to counter. Quasar dimmed a lot these days tho, i feel it's outplayed by the current state of the game.
Back to top Go down
gunsmaker

Kuriboh Brown

gunsmaker

Custom Title : Queen of the Night

YGOPro Name : gunsmaker

DN Name : gunsmaker

Dueling Points : 600

PostSubject: Re: ~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ ~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:57 pm#6

The moment i saw soul charge, i already think that card is OP and then i saw this thread, Smile

i will try it first then i will comment. Wink
Back to top Go down
gunsmaker

Kuriboh Brown

gunsmaker

Custom Title : Queen of the Night

YGOPro Name : gunsmaker

DN Name : gunsmaker

Dueling Points : 600

PostSubject: Re: ~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ ~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:09 am#7

i cant say more on this list, double quasar is GG.
its matter of personal interest, if its me, i will -1 cosmobeet and -1 unknown for 2 tragoedia, and will use black rose instead junk archer.
Back to top Go down

~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ Empty~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ Empty

PostSubject: Re: ~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ ~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 5:24 am#8

This deck looks awesome. I can't wait to test it for myself!
Back to top Go down
Master Marcus

Marcus Rank

Master Marcus

Custom Title : King Of Chaos

YGOPro Name : Master Marcus

DN Name : redshadowknight21

Dueling Points : 3445

Skill Points : 50
BT Record : 0-1
Events Count : 1 Events Won.

PostSubject: Re: ~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ ~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 4:43 pm#9

....deez necro bumps
Back to top Go down
LoudFist

Events Organizer

LoudFist

PostSubject: Re: ~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ ~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 5:13 pm#10

indeed but hey there isnt much deck discussion going on so why not.. I wonder if will Power Giant will be of use here
Back to top Go down
NerfectX

Kuriboh Brown

NerfectX

PostSubject: Re: ~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ ~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 6:34 pm#11

Master Marcus wrote:
....deez necro bumps

Yeah, so I just decided to update this Very Happy
Then it's not necro anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ Empty~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ Empty

PostSubject: Re: ~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ ~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~ Empty#12

Back to top Go down

~ The God of the Dragons ~ Shooting Quasar Dragon Turbo - Quickdraw Plants ~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1